Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobop

Get your bets in.

Wiver Johnson born on the furd januwawy.

Oooor could be Fwiday 1/1 (make a wish angels 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sticky One

VIP Member
I am so annoyed by her - This is my post and I gave her the benefit of the doubt she just wanted to avoid missing Ocean on Xmas but drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea and showing it off on Insta, I think I am 1 day behind her and I would never start that or any of the 'Old Wives Tales' at this stage. I am 36 weeks tomorrow (Xmas Day Due).
You can drink Raspberry leaf tea from 32 weeks. People are clutching at straws here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Really? I am 28 weeks pregnant, never leaving the house, forced working from home since March and I always dress up. Otherwise I feel like shit the entire day.
Fair enough, I’m not pregnant but I spend half my life in sweat pants and pyjamas 😂 do like to get glammed up to do the big Tesco shop though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

SunshineRae

VIP Member
We had the wife of a celeb in on the private Birth Unit I used to worked at years ago, and we ended up physically removing the gas and air from the room (on her suggestion) because HE wouldn’t stop using it and was behaving ridiculously. It was awful and she was so embarrassed and ashamed of it, all whilst labouring. 😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I have friends who get the dads to take the baby for jabs as it upsets them but I’m a hard arse, and would rather a jab than a horrible disease so just get it done.
I don’t see how helen could be called a bad mum for letting Chet take her, she’s right outside, ocean loves her dad, and he’s a parent with the same responsibilities so why shouldn’t he take her. Stupid comment

BDY_97

VIP Member
The fact that Chet is being praised purely for saying the bare minimum about his girlfriend/the mother of his child is crazy, shows how much of an utter prick he is 😂

On a more positive note I really do hope the delivery goes smooth for Helen, I’ve warned to her a bit in the last few weeks but she will probably start doing my head in when she starts posting about mum juice etc again 😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Imagine talking about the Mother of your child like that when she's due in literally days 🤮 I don't mind Helen but Chet is literally filth. Hope she fucks him off tbh

• Sick

Twertle

This is for Helen, I’m sure she doesn’t read here but just in case she does...

Dump the toupee wearing prick.

ATB x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

StinkyStace

Serious question do we think he is exempt because of his speech impediment?? Can barley understand him so I can imagine with a mask on he’d need subtitles.

Bet his mum phoned the doctors for him for the exemption note 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

thewintersoldier

Wonder how she's guna react next year when she's got a 2 year old and nearly 1 year old pulling at the tree 🙃 Double the stress there Helen! Ooooossshurnn Wiver will you stop touching the tree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
It's been said already but I do feel sorry for Helen. All that is going to happen is they'll put ocean in nursery more and she will be off sick constantly and when you have a newborn and then a poorly toddler that will be hell. I doubt Chet will even take the two weeks off to help her without swanning off to football and any other excuse to get out. I think they both worked in a relationship before because they were party animals but it seems like Helen matured and wants a normal family life and to chet that's just boring... the novelty of the new baby being a boy won't even be enough to keep him. Do you know what's sad is that his brother Casey seems to do more for his son then Marnie does and then with Helen she does everything for Ocean while Chet films for insta here and there. Seems he needs to take some tips from his YOUNGER brother.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Its the just found out what gender their having but hugging everyone but each other that got me!
Their relationship seems purely business to me. They’re USP was being an ‘edgy’ looking couple. Now they’re just parents of two that live up north with absolutely nothing interesting to say about anything. They need to give up, the worlds moved on since EOTB 2014 😂

• Haha

Doobop

Oh ffs I'm dead now. Everyone commenting on his latest picture guessing river or reign. If they call it reign... It'll legit just sound like they've called their precious newborn Wayne 🤣 little baby Wayne pmsl. I can't deal with 2020 anymore if they do pmsl

• Haha

Lilooooo

Does Helen ever get dressed up anymore? She is always looking so bad in Chet's stories with a bathrobe and greasy hair.
To be fair, if I dont leave the house I don’t bother getting dressed up either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Baggytrousers2

Is there anyone else that would absolutely love for them to have got the gender wrong and for a girl to come out 😂😂 can you imagine hels face 🤣

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Im not saying its a problem that Chet took her in what im saying is Helen didnt go in cos SHE cant face it. She’s literally sat in the car outside not as if shes at work or busy herself literally no excuse for her not to have taken her in
But why can’t Chet be the one? Theres no reason why he can’t do it? So it would have been ok for Chet to sit outside but not Helen? Missing out on one lot of injections doesn’t mean your a bad mother.