Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long after the baby is born until she starts on the Herbalife again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see if she loses the weight as quickly second time round. I lost 5 stone in 6 months after my first, but I’m still carrying 2.5 stone from my second almost 4yrs later 😆

Reactions: 1
Why do Helen and Chet never say “our baby” it’s always “what am I calling my baby” - they do it all the time, find it so strange

Reactions: 8
Why do Helen and Chet never say “our baby” it’s always “what am I calling my baby” - they do it all the time, find it so strange
Yeah that is sooo weird. ‘I already know what IM going to call him’ 😂😂

I think its gonna be something to do with Spurs.. he was watching it at the time and kept looking at TV

Reactions: 6
Yeah that is sooo weird. ‘I already know what IM going to call him’ 😂😂

I think its gonna be something to do with Spurs.. he was watching it at the time and kept looking at TV
Names he is probably thinking Spurs, Football, Footie, Ball, Tottenham, Ham, Cockerel, Blue, PlayStation, Fifa.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone said hunter a while back, that could be a good shout 👌🏼🤣 I think it’ll be related to ocean anyway like a nature theme 🙈😂 Rocky,river,Brook,swamp etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also never heard or seen them say they love eachother either 🤨

Reactions: 8
They said that his grandad would love the name so I think it’s going to have a family name, probably as it’s middle name though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.