Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’d just let her grab it and sort it when she’s in bed I wouldn’t take it down! She’s a baby what did they expect!! If I was her I’d be beyond excited of the photos of ocean and her brother infront of the tree when he’s here!!!
Oh yea, I couldn’t care less. Stresses me out that it might fall on them but baubles are only baubles. You do it nicely, get your photos then it becomes an extension of the billions of toys. I found a chase figure and a bulldozer in mine the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she always in her underwear ffs, just had a nosey on my second insta account as she blocked me from my main one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she always in her underwear ffs, just had a nosey on my second insta account as she blocked me from my main one 😂
When people see her phone case they must think wtf is she doing in her underwear 😂

Reactions: 4
I can't believe Chet & Helen are the only people ever to have a baby due on Christmas week. They may as well call the baby Jesus Johnson

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Get your bets in.

Wiver Johnson born on the furd januwawy.

Oooor could be Fwiday 1/1 (make a wish angels 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope he is born on Christmas Day just as Helen is about to waffle down some pigs in blanket. A Christmas Miracle 🙏

Little Jesus Johnson. They can recreate the navity scene. Chet can ride in on a donkey shouting 'SHACK'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope he is born on Christmas Day just as Helen is about to waffle down some pigs in blanket. A Christmas Miracle 🙏

Little Jesus Johnson. They can recreate the navity scene. Chet can ride in on a donkey shouting 'SHACK'
born on Christmas Day, in the front room with the mess all over new carrrrrrpetttt (I know it’s not new anymore but it use to be 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically Callum and Layton baited Chet out for previously cheating on Helen with Georgia Harrison lol they also kept asking about the Stephen bear thing
Wow really and what did he say.?

Also does Helen and Chet not ever give ocean a fork or spoon

Reactions: 2
Wow really and what did he say.?

Also does Helen and Chet not ever give ocean a fork or spoon
because most babies of that age don’t know how to use them yet, my baby is a few months older than ocean and his fork/spoon just get launched on the floor.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.