Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The doctors note is just absolute bullshit, they just don’t want to wear a mask end off! I really hope the midwives put them in their place

Reactions: 12
God he is a thundering bleep of a man!!! And I never use that word! Wandering round Asda proudly saying he doesn’t wear a mask when most of the country has been moved to tier 4 and Christmas has been cancelled for hundreds of thousands of people. Honestly never wished Covid on someone more in my life. Hope he catches it and misses the birth.

Reactions: 20
Exempt from a thin breathable bit of material over his mouth because it’s too dangerous for him, but he’ll happily sniff god knows what up his nose on a weekend?? Ok makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just seen Ocean and the tree, bloody brilliant! 😂 What a little character she is, she's so adorable ❤

Reactions: 4
Serious question do we think he is exempt because of his speech impediment?? Can barley understand him so I can imagine with a mask on he’d need subtitles.

Bet his mum phoned the doctors for him for the exemption note 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Serious question do we think he is exempt because of his speech impediment?? Can barley understand him so I can imagine with a mask on he’d need subtitles.

Bet his mum phoned the doctors for him for the exemption note 😂
But pweeeeese doc, pweeeeece gwive me an exwemption cwertificate!

I highly doubt he has. My grandma has severe asthma and COPD and she tried to give one and they refused to give her one.
Plus I’m sure Helen wasn’t wearing on either?

Reactions: 7
duck knows where he’s come up with his exemption from a GP - we have had specific guidance saying we shouldn’t get involved with them. So either he’s lying (most likely) or he’s paid for a private GP to write something...

Reactions: 3
He’s lying he just got more backlash than expected and knew he had to say somthing so he lied! Such a pussy

More like why is he exempt.? Can’t be anything to do with breathing cause he’s ok to sniff drug up his nose.! And suck balloons 🎈

Reactions: 13
He's deleted it now but he reposted one of Helen's mates holding Ocean, I went on her profile and they were all round at theirs having bacon sandwiches 🤦‍♀️ Musta been 7 of them I'd say. Did anyone else see it? So irresponsible when she's heavily pregnant and going into hospital any day now. Set of pricks the lot of them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Would love to know his medical reason funny my friend works in his Gp surgery he still at the one in London

• Wow
Reactions: 6
the way she is going on about the tree ... saying she won’t be able to clean up after ocean when her new baby comes... like why can’t Chet clean ? She’s really bugged me now today 😂

Reactions: 10
the way she is going on about the tree ... saying she won’t be able to clean up after ocean when her new baby comes... like why can’t Chet clean ? She’s really bugged me now today 😂
She could take the thing down today and none of her followers would give a tit 🤣 who cares what you do or why you do it.

Reactions: 9
If I was her I would just take all the decorations off the bottom that Ocean can reach. I did that and my daughter hasn’t touched the tree since. She got bored of it once she saw there was nothing to take off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.