Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying they shouldn’t post ocean but I think now it should be less, I know they need social media to stay relevant and work/begging for freebies but maybe they need a private account where they only accept people they know where they post more pics of there kids and on there open page just the odd pic here and there
Yh I would do this if I was them, plenty of known people only post unrecognisable pictures of their children and still get all the freebies. I don’t think she is over exposed compared to some of these influencers kids but still scary.

This probably isn’t the first time either they just found out this time. Remember how dramatic Helen was when someone pictured her walking the dogs and to me this is a million times worse.

Reactions: 5
That girl replying to Chet saying it was a joke. Must have a proper tit sense of humour her if that is a joke 😂

But everyone should be able to put up pics of their kids online if they want- and not have the worry of some weirdo stealing them and pretending the kid is theirs. Weirdos

Reactions: 8
I’m really gutted for them with this, I think it would really upset me if someone had done that. I know there is some weirdos out there but I honestly think people should be able to post pictures of their children online snd not need to worry that some random online is pretending it’s their own child, it’s so weird! Helen will feel even worse with being heavily pregnant too. I honestly think it’s the same as taking pictures of someone’s child on the street and pretending it’s your own it’s stalkish behaviour!

Reactions: 11
I’m really gutted for them with this, I think it would really upset me if someone had done that. I know there is some weirdos out there but I honestly think people should be able to post pictures of their children online snd not need to worry that some random online is pretending it’s their own child, it’s so weird! Helen will feel even worse with being heavily pregnant too. I honestly think it’s the same as taking pictures of someone’s child on the street and pretending it’s your own it’s stalkish behaviour!
I swear I’d hunt her down and slap the stupid face off her if she done this to my daughter 🤯
Crazy weird people out there!!

Reactions: 7
I low key feel bad for them because a situation like this happened to me when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had a few pregnant women accounts follow me. I didn’t think anything of it at the time as I was up for making new mum friends. One of the accounts in particular would message me and was really friendly. We would talk about our pregnancies. The week after I gave birth that account vanished. I decided to check them on my personal account (I have 2 accounts and they only followed me on my babies account I made)

i found out they posted a couple of photos of my pregnant belly that I took right before giving birth but the cropped my head off. But that wasn’t the worst. They stole my daughters newborn photos 😡😤 and also put in their bio that they gave birth the same day as me. Proper creepy and I was so livid. I found out that the other accounts were also made around the same time and they used the same hashtags in the photos, and they had been stealing so many other women’s belly photos and baby pictures. I did more digging and found a whole community of fake accounts, like over 50! So so creepy! And eventually I found the person behind it all was only a 16 year old girl 🤦‍♀️
Now I only post my daughter on her private IG I made for close family and friends and removed anyone I don’t know!

it’s ashame because I probably talking for a lot of us that the only reason we watch Chet and helens stories is to see Ocean as she is so cute and funny... but I think after what happened yesterday they should be more careful with what the post of Ocean even though they shouldn’t have to.

• Wow
"should be a lesson, with trolls, I do not care, so thick skinned."
No sket it should be lesson learnt not to share pics of your daughter in the bath 😑 He's so thick

Reactions: 9
God her poor hair, I didn’t realise how damaged it was😩 she really suits the blonde but that hair needs some TLC!

God her poor hair, I didn’t realise how damaged it was😩 she really suits the blonde but that hair needs some TLC!
I actually don’t like the blonde on her, it blends into her forehead and gives me major egg vibes. I feel like after she has the baby she will have her glow up/bounce back she’s clearly so desperate for and go back to blue hair or maybe something new?

Reactions: 11
I actually don’t like the blonde on her, it blends into her forehead and gives me major egg vibes. I feel like after she has the baby she will have her glow up/bounce back she’s clearly so desperate for and go back to blue hair or maybe something new?
It definitely does blend into her forehead😂 I think it just needs a really good toner and some nice highlights to separate the hair from the forehead! I really don’t like the blue, I reckon she’d suit dark hair. She’ll definitely have it transformed in time for her Herbalife 4 stone weight loss reveal

It definitely does blend into her forehead😂 I think it just needs a really good toner and some nice highlights to separate the hair from the forehead! I really don’t like the blue, I reckon she’d suit dark hair. She’ll definitely have it transformed in time for her Herbalife 4 stone weight loss reveal
Yessssss to dark hair I agree with this!! I think she tries so hard to be “edgy” with the blue hair and thinks it sets her apart then went blonde cos of that bloody wig but I think dark would suit her loads better!

If she went dark , marnie would be fuming because Helen would look nice with dark hair and her blue yes would pop like wow . Blonde is awful , her condition of the hair is awful ....time to say bye to the bleach. We have all been there with hair dye mistakes ...I defo have lol !

Reactions: 6
I was about to say that I thought Helen might be in labour because she hasn’t posted anything in a while, forgetting that she has bleeping blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was about to say that I thought Helen might be in labour because she hasn’t posted anything in a while, forgetting that she has bleeping blocked me 😂
I was gonna say I think she might be, because she’s been posting pre recorded ad’s all the time and not actually showing herself..

She’s not posted much since this weekend though with those weirdos?
I think that’s probably why shes not posting a lot, that and the fact that she’s probably trying to build excitement for when she gives birth 🙄

Reactions: 4
So I've had a thought. I'm premepting the announcement. Helen will be sat in a bra and knickers (keeping up with the theme) chet comes in and chicks a box on the floor yelling shaaaaaack. Then he opens it, takes off the tissue paper... And there he is. Little baby wiver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So I've had a thought. I'm premepting the announcement. Helen will be sat in a bra and knickers (keeping up with the theme) chet comes in and chicks a box on the floor yelling shaaaaaack. Then he opens it, takes off the tissue paper... And there he is. Little baby wiver 😂
That’s actually brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.