Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who was there yesterday who is unfortunately a cocaine connoisseur, many a gram would’ve got sniffed last night. At a baby shower and it turned into a sesh with a shite DJ

I know someone who was there yesterday who is unfortunately a cocaine connoisseur, many a gram would’ve got sniffed last night. At a baby shower and it turned into a sesh with a shite DJ
when I say know, I know of -Through a friend who I no longer see really whose into the same scene

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wasn't really a gender reveal. It was a rave/party with a gender reveal at the start.
I've just tried to look at stories but it was too long ago. Was any of the decor in a gender reveal style? And boy or girl things. Any of the guessing things they do.

Reactions: 8
Notice how Marnie left to put Rox to bed and made sure that Casey came with her! If we're at a do and have no babysitter, I will let my husband stay for a while with his family and vice versa.....but Marnie obviously put her foot down last night and rightly so!

Reactions: 11
I wasn't really a gender reveal. It was a rave/party with a gender reveal at the start.
I've just tried to look at stories but it was too long ago. Was any of the decor in a gender reveal style? And boy or girl things. Any of the guessing things they do.
it didn’t really look like a proper gender reveal tbh, more like a budget wedding reception.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice how Marnie left to put Rox to bed and made sure that Casey came with her! If we're at a do and have no babysitter, I will let my husband stay for a while with his family and vice versa.....but Marnie obviously put her foot down last night and rightly so!
Rightly so, she probably didn't want Him to be apart of last night, other wise he would of been labelled a coke head to, or worse, actually took drugs all night with the rest

Reactions: 13
I actually really like Helen and I get vibes that he walks all over her. I’d be gutted if all my ‘friends’ had announced my babies gender before I could, she probably wanted something a bit more low key and when the cannons went off chets mum jumped in instead of letting them two share the moment

Reactions: 11
Rightly so, she probably didn't want Him to be apart of last night, other wise he would of been labelled a coke head to, or worse, actually took drugs all night with the rest
Absolutely. I wonder if he's easily led? They did the right thing by leaving.

Reactions: 4
I actually really like Helen and I get vibes that he walks all over her. I’d be gutted if all my ‘friends’ had announced my babies gender before I could, she probably wanted something a bit more low key and when the cannons went off chets mum jumped in instead of letting them two share the moment
I’d be gutted too, surely it’s bad etiquette, like some brides ask people not to post pictures of them before they do

Reactions: 4
I really really hope someone reported them and the health visitors will keep a close eye on this family. It’s shocked me so much seeing that poor little girl passed around from pillar to post. It’s like they don’t understand there is a pandemic and little baby’s have died of Covid! They really are sick
I screen recorded everything to report them.. im a twit and I don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So what do we all reckon the baby boy will be called? Tide? River? Wave? 🤷‍♀️
Yes I’m defs thinking River! Or Storm, Forest, Atlas... something soooo spiritual and 11.11 angelsssss 🙄 Jesus they might just call him eleven!

• Haha
I would be fuming if other people had posted stuff about my gender reveal before I had. Fair enough take your pictures and record your videos but wait until the parents share the news first🤦🏼‍♀️ I really felt sorry for them at that point but once it turned into a full on rave I was glad that it probably pissed them off, although I didn’t see Helen in many videos, it was mostly ket!

Reactions: 5
I would be fuming if other people had posted stuff about my gender reveal before I had. Fair enough take your pictures and record your videos but wait until the parents share the news first🤦🏼‍♀️ I really felt sorry for them at that point but once it turned into a full on rave I was glad that it probably pissed them off, although I didn’t see Helen in many videos, it was mostly ket!
I can’t believe he’s still posting videos when he’s sober, id of woke up mortified and deleted them all not put more up 😂 I don’t think he’s a full shilling!

Reactions: 7
I find it quite sad really. She seemed relieved it was a boy. Can you imagine if it was another girl. Would her family not have been complete?

I thought this, it was quite sad. She looked lost almost. She was ready for him to come to her.
yeah I thought it was sad she did look lost and at no point did he seem to think she was worth celebrating with. I thought a gender reveal was a time to announce the gender but also celebrate between yourselves too 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.