Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still find it hilarious that she said sheā€™s off Instagram because sheā€™s always spending every minute with Orshurn because sheā€™s a top quality mum but sheā€™s forever on her phone in the background of chets stories with baby nowhere to be seen šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Just saw them watching baby tv with Ocean on Ketā€™s story. I suppose thatā€™s what people like them consider interacting with their baby.

Reactions: 1
I hope we see some stories when they go to Marnie & Caseys! I bet they will feel uncomfortable there seeing how much more comfortable Casey & Marnie are with Rox! Whereas Ket & bleurghhh everything is forced with Ocean!

Reactions: 3
Just seen that post Helen if we didnā€™t post on here about you what else would you have to do with your time when your not selling your cheap tat, drinking (well you donā€™t drink it) herbal life, we keep you going hun When your slurping your brew like a woman you love a read. So when u duck off maybe we all will

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t believe Chet is 30. I donā€™t think heā€™s ever matured. Thatā€™s sad, I couldnā€™t have a baby with a father thatā€™s clearly still a child themselves. Also a lot of them seemed to have babies around the same time! Imagine having babies because Itā€™s cool on Instagram at the moment šŸ¤£ my gosh they live in such warped realities.

Reactions: 5
I hope we see some stories when they go to Marnie & Caseys! I bet they will feel uncomfortable there seeing how much more comfortable Casey & Marnie are with Rox! Whereas Ket & bleurghhh everything is forced with Ocean!
Haven't seen many of marnies stories but at least Rox has toys and she speaks to Rox.

Reactions: 2
Oh Rox is beautiful not that ocean isnā€™t but with Rox you get to see his personality on Marnie and Casey storyā€™s sadly we donā€™t get to see that side of Ocean

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.