Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen is getting so much backlash for the baby shower i can see her constantly deleting comments and blocking people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually really like Helen and I get vibes that he walks all over her. I’d be gutted if all my ‘friends’ had announced my babies gender before I could, she probably wanted something a bit more low key and when the cannons went off chets mum jumped in instead of letting them two share the moment
I actually felt really sorry for her, everyone jumped to him and she was on her own x

Reactions: 2
Oh helens put a video on her grid. Ridiculous how many people are there! Do they not know there is a pandemic going on?! Most of us haven’t seen our families since Feb! 😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Everyone’s jaws are swinging!! even when passing the baby around you can see people are off their tits!
Turning your own gender reveal into a SESH ... stay classy ppl 😂

Is it me or is Chets sister a massive cat fish? Lol she looks amazing in her photos but like a different person in real life.. 🤣
The baby will be named after the highest bid in sponsors 😂
Could be Herb? 🌿🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant comprehend how someone could put their 8 month old child and unborn child in so much risk. The amount of people they hugged and everything :sick: i honestly wish someone reported them it was ridiculous. Ive never seen such selfish parents!

Reactions: 15
Helen is getting so much backlash for the baby shower i can see her constantly deleting comments and blocking people 😂
I looked at her comments cause how no one did call her out the drug use Nd not having her child is beyond me

Reactions: 4
Her family is finally complete?? Is that the actual caption!!! tit me mate some people can’t have kids and you are not complete with one? Selfish seshy druggy pricks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I looked at her comments cause how no one did call her out the drug use Nd not having her child is beyond me
she's literally sat deleting them as soon as they show up. I commented, refreshed and was blocked within 0.3 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her family is finally complete?? Is that the actual caption!!! tit me mate some people can’t have kids and you are not complete with one? Selfish seshy druggy pricks!!
I’m fairness it’s not unusual for people to say their family is complete when they have one of each 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m fairness it’s not unusual for people to say their family is complete when they have one of each 🤣
Or people say it when they know their family is complete 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I had my 3rd boy last year and he completed our family.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Marnie/casey n Rox left for the drive back about midday.
(coral put a story up with Rox in his car seat)
Wonder if they a got super healthy vegan breakfast or a shake at the cottage😂 maybe Helen got her bamboo plate out for Rox😂
I thought we would of seen some stories/pics of the baby cousins together but Ocean was no where to be seen🤷‍♀️
Think its a shame that no photos were taken of the babies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.