Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I thought it was sad she did look lost and at no point did he seem to think she was worth celebrating with. I thought a gender reveal was a time to announce the gender but also celebrate between yourselves too 🙈
I haven't seen 1 video of them together, quite sad really

Reactions: 3
What the duck is wrong with these people?????? Surely they realise there is a global pandemic happening. I'm actually lost for words that they have held a drug fueled rave with probably 60 people for a gender reveal? And they have their baby girl there and she's pregnant

How classy

Reactions: 13
The majority of their followers “best gender reveal I’ve ever seen” they really are a different breed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What the duck is wrong with these people?????? Surely they realise there is a global pandemic happening. I'm actually lost for words that they have held a drug fueled rave with probably 60 people for a gender reveal? And they have their baby girl there and she's pregnant

How classy
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Ive parted with more class in the bathroom then these two have between them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a feeling they’ll name the baby blue 😂 or blue in another language. To match helens hair obvs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If social distancing wasn’t still a thing and coronavirus wasn’t a thing it’d be a lovely gender reveal not going to lie it I smiled watching it, but like everyone else im sat thinking why didn’t they cuddle first? Why didn’t anyone let them celebrate together first? And why was casey and Marnie and the back left of the video.. surely family should of been upfront?

Reactions: 8
If social distancing wasn’t still a thing and coronavirus wasn’t a thing it’d be a lovely gender reveal not going to lie it I smiled watching it, but like everyone else im sat thinking why didn’t they cuddle first? Why didn’t anyone let them celebrate together first? And why was casey and Marnie and the back left of the video.. surely family should of been upfront?
I’m not sure what’s lovely about having a rave for a gender reveal whilst everyone’s off their tits ? Chaviest gender reveal I’ve ever seen and couldn’t think of anything worse

Reactions: 25
I’m not sure what’s lovely about having a rave for a gender reveal whilst everyone’s off their tits ? Chaviest gender reveal I’ve ever seen and couldn’t think of anything worse
Marquee was nice!! Other than that it was a drug fuelled sesh 🙄

I think I have been blocked I tried to go on her profiles and say user not found guess she don’t like the truth

• Haha
If ocean is named after ocean beach, is there any more Ibiza hotspots? Probs be named after that😂

8AC2E7C2-362F-45E0-8C7C-FB7D7A0A6F21.png

Never mind looks like marnie stole it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed even on chets grid post, the video is quite long and not once do you see Chet and Helen together after finding out. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I was wondering about ocean watching the gender reveal videos? Where was she? If that were me or anyone I know, the baby would be in our arms, involved.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.