Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m lost, where were the drugs? I’ve been snooping and can’t see anything. Who’s page?

When it was revealed as a boy she was on her own .....she was an after thought they all went to Chet . All chets friends and family , didn’t see any of Helen’s there not even her brother that she’s meant to be super close with lol
Both her brothers were there. He’s deleted his story now though

Reactions: 1
I’m lost, where were the drugs? I’ve been snooping and can’t see anything. Who’s page?
They’re sucking on balloons at the party also you can see the metal canisters on one of the tables I think.

They’re all sucking on balloons at the party also you can see the metal canisters on one of the tables I think.
Are they illegal? Everyone’s so brazen these days at festival etc. I have no idea anymore 😂 obviously not appropriate either way

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:
Bleeeurgh is once again up the duff
Ket’s taking drugs and looking rough

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When it was revealed as a boy she was on her own .....she was an after thought they all went to Chet . All chets friends and family , didn’t see any of Helen’s there not even her brother that she’s meant to be super close with lol
His mum went to him and coral went to Helen lol

• Haha
Yeah I seen from another angle, his mum ran to him, two people actually ran to Helen.. Coral and a lady with reddish hair if I remember correctly but Helen was in the middle of all the confetti and it took a few seconds for coral to find her

Reactions: 2
Looks like Marnie/casey n Rox left for the drive back about midday.
(coral put a story up with Rox in his car seat)
Wonder if they a got super healthy vegan breakfast or a shake at the cottage😂 maybe Helen got her bamboo plate out for Rox😂
I thought we would of seen some stories/pics of the baby cousins together but Ocean was no where to be seen🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmm new story from Chet we know how to throw a gender reveal will have to throw one next year hint number three next year he’s such a prick and ocean in someone’s arm not even a metre away and there both busy dancing

Reactions: 5
Omg yes I thought this!! Reminded me of when a football team scores and all the lads jump round hugging each other 😂😂
YES! And she looks like she turns to go towards him and he doesn’t even give her a glance 🙈

I expect nothing less from the chavs of Barnet 🤮
Nothing’s wrong with Barnet 😂 that’s where I live he actually live in Mill hill but he down this way all the time when in London.

Looks like Marnie/casey n Rox left for the drive back about midday.
(coral put a story up with Rox in his car seat)
Wonder if they a got super healthy vegan breakfast or a shake at the cottage😂 maybe Helen got her bamboo plate out for Rox😂
I thought we would of seen some stories/pics of the baby cousins together but Ocean was no where to be seen🤷‍♀️
The babies never seem to be together apart from that first time on Chet and Casey storys when we realised they had started talking again

Reactions: 2
Tbh Ocean should have been in their arms when the confetti cannons were let off, and they should have been like Ocean your gonna have a little brother but no. It’s allll about them 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really really hope someone reported them and the health visitors will keep a close eye on this family. It’s shocked me so much seeing that poor little girl passed around from pillar to post. It’s like they don’t understand there is a pandemic and little baby’s have died of Covid! They really are sick

Reactions: 18
So what do we all reckon the baby boy will be called? Tide? River? Wave? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing’s wrong with Barnet 😂 that’s where I live he actually live in Mill hill but he down this way all the time when in London.

The babies never seem to be together apart from that first time on Chet and Casey storys when we realised they had started talking again
I’m Barnet myself, but Totteridge.

I know what little scumbags they all are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.