Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em150

❗ THREAD SUGGESTION ❗

Bleugh’s up the duff, no seshing for Chet...
he dreams of Ibiza, sluts, booze & ket

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Skyeraye

I’ve just found out I’m pregnant with my second I might get my daughter and fella to sit with me in my bra and knickers and put it on my FB my family would be horrified 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ImoC

New thread suggestion:
Bleeeurgh is once again up the duff
Ket’s taking drugs and looking rough

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ft88

Imagine getting pregnant again by a fella who cheats on you with a cum bucket like Jemma Lucy 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

MrsOz

Thread suggestion

Bleugh’s pregnant with baby no 2, what’s Ket to do only a party with Jemm Lucy will do

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Em150

I honestly think Marnie and Casey also left because they didn’t want to be seen/associated with what’s going on. They aren’t stupid & Marnie definitely reads this thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’m actually really happy for Helen. I don’t think she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy, she’s always said she wanted 2 close together. It’s just a shame the father of these two kids is an absolute wanker!
If they weren’t ‘insta famous’ she’d just be the classic girl from everyone’s home town, that gets a lad with a bit of money, puts up with him being a cunt, in return for a nice house/lifestyle and the two kids she’s always dreamed of. Works at: full time mummy x on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really really hope someone reported them and the health visitors will keep a close eye on this family. It’s shocked me so much seeing that poor little girl passed around from pillar to post. It’s like they don’t understand there is a pandemic and little baby’s have died of Covid! They really are sick
I screen recorded everything to report them.. im a twat and I don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but why the fuck does sket keep saying sperm donor? You’ve been with this girl what 5 years? You live with her? You have a child with her and are present in her life? ..... saying sperm donor is an insult you literally have a relationship with both the child and Helen 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Samantha129

I don’t know how people are saying they feel sorry for Helen. She’s not being held at gun point is she ? She’s there. She’s had her gender reveal there. She’s partying with everyone there. Yes it looks like the majority is chets druggy friends. But you bet your arse if my partner wanted to do something like that and say it was our gender reveal, I wouldn’t be there. She loves it just as much as them. Guarantee if She wasn’t pregnant she’d be getting on it like the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

The watcher

So while Chet was out partying with Skets the other week Helen was home with Ocean and being pregnant sorry Hun but why would you want a man that’s happy to spend time with sl*gs there well known for sleeping with anything that got a cock

Reactions: 31

Michaella32

Her screaming excitement was a bit ott and put on, and why does Chet say he’s a sperm donor strange thing to say. Completely getting 2 different vibes off them both he don’t look as happy as she is that’s for sure

Reactions: 29

Thetruth123

VIP Member
For all the people defending her and raving for her!! 😱😱😱😱😱 Just remember this is the women who force fed her baby just so she would sleep.....fed her solids at 4 months to fill her up!!! Blatantly ignored ocean and sits on her phone, sits her in a bloody high chair in front of a laptop to shut her up!!
then we have ket who in my opinion is just a druggy vile womanising bully , calls ocean a pig or greedy for eating, laughs when she cries and not in a aahhhh you being silly kinda way more saddistic way!!! Also plonks gets in front of laptop....and would blatantly be in Ibiza shagging and getting high!!!
yeah parents of the year right there!!!! I’m not not happy for her .... I just think they live in a weird bubble of reality Helen just a lazy bitch and thinks these kids are a meal ticket in life to not work but be a “boss bitch / mama”
“Working” from home selling overpriced shit to insecure bored housewife’s / impressionable young girls!!!!!
I for one can’t stand her or him, weirdly loved her during her pregnancy with ocean as o too was pregnant, but now can’t stand her!!! I can’t handle her during her pregnancy now she will be insufferable!!
I’m sure she will try even harder to emulate hinch and SS, and you wait till we hear this baby will have it own fucking bathroom!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Katrinadiablo

IMAGINE being with a guy that uses YOUR baby shower as a seshy druggy chav party... it’s clearly any excuse to have a sniff isn’t it, he is the most grotesque chav 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 28

Dex

Seeing all these videos from this party has made me so angry!!!! I’ve had to postpone my wedding which was due to take place in a couple of weeks as you can only have 30 people from 1st aug. My hen do last weekend was cancelled And here they are having a massive marquee and loads of people for a bloody gender reveal???!!!! How is that even allowed? And who even cares about the gender apart from the babies parents and maybe the grandparents. Selfish show off idiots 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27