Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think Marnie and Casey also left because they didn’t want to be seen/associated with what’s going on. They aren’t stupid & Marnie definitely reads this thread 🤣
I reckon Marnie comments on here! Definitely the one who announced she was pregnant 🤪 they may have made up but it’s all fake....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Still nothinh from Helen wonder why so if Marnie is there with just Casey and Rox where is ocean and Helen still there at the party

I reckon Marnie comments on here! Definitely the one who announced she was pregnant 🤪 they may have made up but it’s all fake....
How do you know for definite Marnie comes on here or comments surely she would be silly to comment as it could get back to people it’s her

I did notice that Helen didn’t manage to flog that love heart that goes on your wall cause it’s above marines head on her video 😂 maybe it really goes with her new “cottage” theme now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Completely off topic, but Marnie looked lovely in that blond wig

Reactions: 7
Yesterday just shows their true colours as people doesn’t it.. I mean how utterly sad having drugs at a gender reveal that you by law shouldn’t even be throwing.. let’s sum it up..
- gathering they should not be having -illegal
- drugs -illegal
- no interest at this gathering about their own daughter
- pretending it was in London

What sort of people take drugs at a Gender reveal, even worse what sort of people want that kind of gender reveal!!! Imagine buying a house with a garden that tit you have to have your illegal rave seshy drug fuelled carnage of a gender reveal at your Mummy’s

Reactions: 19
Yesterday just shows their true colours as people doesn’t it.. I mean how utterly sad having drugs at a gender reveal that you by law shouldn’t even be throwing.. let’s sum it up..
- gathering they should not be having -illegal
- drugs -illegal
- no interest at this gathering about their own daughter
- pretending it was in London

What sort of people take drugs at a Gender reveal, even worse what sort of people want that kind of gender reveal!!! Imagine buying a house with a garden that tit you have to have your illegal rave seshy drug fuelled carnage of a gender reveal at your Mummy’s
Yeh and Chet’s video of that Reece guy where he said “duck Boris” and on about fake parties or something... bore off Chet 🙄 he actually needs to grow up he’s got to be one of the most cringeworthy people on Instagram! Bet he’s fuming that all the headlines when they announced it said “Helen Briggs from EOTB” he wasn’t even mentioned til further in 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I have a new respect for Marnie. She seems like she’s grown up so much since having Rox. Leaving a drug fuelled party to look after your son speaks volumes. Helen needs to take a leaf out of her book and Chet out of Caseys. He seems so much more mature than his older brother.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone know why Ariana atjar & Helen stopped being friends? They went from best friends to not commenting or seeing eachother. They post the odd comment on each others pics now

Reactions: 3
Wtf I've only just started paying attention to these 2 because Marnie has mentioned them a few times. That party for a gender reveal looked absolutely rank. No wonder Marnie and Casey left with Rox it looks like it was full of skets😷 Marnie has grown up loads since having Rox compared to when she was on GS, she can still be a bit immature but she's improved a lot and as a Mum myself I love watching her stories and seeing Rox. Helen and Chet on the other hand.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine though not including your little baby in your Gender reveal.. instead choosing seshy drugs!! And clearly know it’s well embarrassing because there is no show off posts.. sorry ive been quiet angels.. everyone around me is on a come down after our illegal gathering of seshy morons at our gender reveal that was more important than our daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine though not including your little baby in your Gender reveal.. instead choosing seshy drugs!! And clearly know it’s well embarrassing because there is no show off posts.. sorry ive been quiet angels.. everyone around me is on a come down after our illegal gathering of seshy morons at our gender reveal that was more important than our daughter
But instead it’ll be “sorry my angels, had such bad sickness and I’m so tired this second pregnancy, love you all” and the angels will lap it up 🤣🤣

Also can we just talk about how she made all those ridiculous pictures for her play room window and now they have all gone 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it strange that the moment they found out they didn’t even hug eachother? 😂

Reactions: 24
I hope to god they are reported to the police and social services. Doing drugs at a baby gender reveal with children present is the most disgusting behavior! The fact that these 2 low life’s will be in charge of 2 children lives is beyond me. Neither of the selfish pair have any clue how to be a parent.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it strange that the moment they found out they didn’t even hug eachother? 😂
Omg yes I thought this!! Reminded me of when a football team scores and all the lads jump round hugging each other 😂😂

Reactions: 7
When it was revealed as a boy she was on her own .....she was an after thought they all went to Chet . All chets friends and family , didn’t see any of Helen’s there not even her brother that she’s meant to be super close with lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.