Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cosatto are not great seats they only just meet the bare minimum safety crash test! And a crash higher than 30mph which most crashes are that seat is very dangerous. Plus the seat ocean is in by LAW has to be rear facing until 15 months and the minimum.
I wish she would do research on how important car seat safety is. It is recommended that every child is rear faced until least 4 years old! But no way should ocean be forward facing before 15 months by law! She would literally be a seriously injured if they had a crash and she was forward facing at this age 😭

Reactions: 10
Surely Helen can’t be happy about the structure of her face? Her cheek fillers look awful.. I’m assuming she’s had them done cause she didn’t look like that a few years ago. 😟

Reactions: 7
Also why is Helen saying how it feel to be a dad of 2 the baby isn’t born yet so technically he only a father of 1

Reactions: 5
Are we now calling downstairs toilets “bathrooms” really? 🤣
I did think the same but they technically come under “bathrooms” when buying and selling your house. That’s probably where she’s got it from

Reactions: 1
Why is she saying she made the builders wear slippers when it’s her mate and his Dad.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn’t exactly approached a company and said you can have the work but you must wear slippers 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she saying she made the builders wear slippers when it’s her mate and his Dad.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She hasn’t exactly approached a company and said you can have the work but you must wear slippers 🤔😂
They’re builders so what’s the difference lol? 🙈

They’re builders so what’s the difference lol? 🙈
The difference is she’s trying to push this OCD thing again even tho she couldn’t give a duck about a pandemic!! It’s easy to say to your mate put some slippers on.. not so easy to say to a stranger.

Reactions: 15
why did this freak me out so much?
Wtf?? That's just creepy- Chet theres a difference between this and your daughters smile. Your daughters smile is cute and shes way more photogenic that her parents. This in your daughters playroom CREEPY.

Reactions: 4
I just remember her saying how much she hates grey and how it’s soooo boring , but I guess it’s the “in” thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The difference is she’s trying to push this OCD thing again even tho she couldn’t give a duck about a pandemic!! It’s easy to say to your mate put some slippers on.. not so easy to say to a stranger.
She’s pushing it to you then, my husband has a building company and it really is easy to say it to a stranger especially when you’re paying them for the work haha. Not having a dig just didn’t see how that’s a difference in saying ‘builders’ really if they were strangers they would be able to say no to slippers but should always have shoe coverings

She’s pushing it to you then, my husband has a building company and it really is easy to say it to a stranger especially when you’re paying them for the work haha. Not having a dig just didn’t see how that’s a difference in saying ‘builders’ really if they were strangers they would be able to say no to slippers but should always have shoe coverings
🐜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not commented on this thread for ages as Helen wasn’t annoying me as much as it looked like she was starting to calm down and realise how unbearable/patronising she had become. I was wrong, looks like she’s back and already starting with the OCD chat. It’s insulting to people who actually suffer from OCD. Yeah Helen your so OCD you allowed your partner to continuously mix and party with other people during a pandemic whilst you were pregnant and your immune system is at its lowest :sneaky:(y) makes total sense babes! Soon she will be starting again with the “mum” advice that she thinks she’s discovered!

Reactions: 17
I cannot get over how grey and dull their house is!!! Honestly find it so depressing to look at.

Reactions: 15
They’re selling the car seat as 9+ months on the website, even though it’s forward facing and babies should be rear facing until 15 months.
I was going to message Cosatto but if they’re selling something that’s not safe for that age group then they obviously don’t care.

Reactions: 3
I did think the same but they technically come under “bathrooms” when buying and selling your house. That’s probably where she’s got it from
I'm Irish so may be a difference in the UK but we would call a downstairs toilet a bathroom and advertise as 2 bathrooms (1 up 1 down) if selling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.