Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both literally Accrington’s Neighbours and them two plan a party (Sorry... I assume they are planning a party 🤣)

This is why I get so angry with their lack of respect for lockdown!!!
I live in the same village as Marnie and Casey, our parks can’t open cause of the high numbers and they are going to be dragging themselves up there this weekend. Probably while Casey films himself driving as well.

I dont know if it's just me but looks like Chet has put wieght on?
Probably cause he hasn’t got his hat balanced on his ridiculous giant head, there’s just so much of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live in the same village as Marnie and Casey, our parks can’t open cause of the high numbers and they are going to be dragging themselves up there this weekend. Probably while Casey films himself driving as well.

Probably cause he hasn’t got his hat balanced on his ridiculous giant head, there’s just so much of it!

Yes same our parks are closed, I live facing one it’s torture for all the children isn’t it ☹
It must run in the family to drive and film as Chet does it a lot, and without wearing a seatbelt.. Another law they think they are above 😤

Helen saying she can’t believe how many mum police are messaging her about Oceans cot before 9am 🤯 seems it’s ok for her to dish out shite advice to everyone but when people give her advice she doesn’t like it 🙄
Most mums who have babies have been up for hours already 9am isn’t early 😭

Reactions: 18
Helen saying she can’t believe how many mum police are messaging her about Oceans cot before 9am 🤯 seems it’s ok for her to dish out shite advice to everyone but when people give her advice she doesn’t like it 🙄
Most mums who have babies have been up for hours already 9am isn’t early 😭
She’s getting right on my tits I found her quite tolerable when she was quieter, I noticed the cot straight away when I saw her story but absolutely would never message her couldn’t be arsed 😂 but if she was gonna lower it today anyway she clearly knew it was too high 🙄 So why put the story on she knew she’d get messages... specially with alllll her thousands of new followers!

Reactions: 3
She’s getting right on my tits I found her quite tolerable when she was quieter, I noticed the cot straight away when I saw her story but absolutely would never message her couldn’t be arsed 😂 but if she was gonna lower it today anyway she clearly knew it was too high 🙄 So why put the story on she knew she’d get messages... specially with alllll her thousands of new followers!
Just another case of trying to make life look easy for the gram! What I can’t get my head around.. is when you hear your baby waking up..your first thought is to get your phone ready to record instead of heading straight in and embracing them. Everything they do is so clearly staged it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 6
God she's so annoying. My bump I'm gonna struggle with my bump. "ill need a step" oh ffs grow up your not that small. And about a bump you haven't got one yet. And should of thought of that before you got pregnant again. 🤔

Reactions: 16
She wants to try having SPD, pregnant like I am being on my own pregnant Because my partner works away with a 5 year old, trying to get everything done and work full time. She honestly thinks she’s so hard done too she really pisses me off!

Reactions: 8
She wants to try having SPD And pregnant like I an and being on my own pregnant with a 5 year old and trying to get everything done and work full time. She honestly thinks she’s so hard done too she really pisses me off!
I was literally thinking this the other day!! She’d know about it if she got spd!

She wanted to pretend she had no bump just a few days ago when she was trying to hide it and now suddenly it’s too big to put Ocean in her cot? 🤣 With the amount of followers she has, surely she should expect people will message her about things like the cot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure the people who messaged her about the cot actually meant well. It’s not the mum police to offer advice.
This is why I wouldn’t bother saying anything to any of these insta huns, they think anything that isn’t ‘OMG, your so amazing babe xxx’ is trolling!

Reactions: 14
Yeah that’s right Helen... just let ocean put that tube of nappy cream in her mouth, while you just film her and laugh 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stupid cow!

Reactions: 10
Mum police?! Is she having a laugh? She would know all about it if Ocean fell and broke her collarbone or arm. She would feel the mum police then 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
How is anyone being mum police you bleeping bint Helen? If you share every arse end of your life people are going to comment because the option is there!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.