Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who owns his own clothing brand he’s never wearing faded clothes, just crappy Nike Tour de France outfits SHOCK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
GUYYYZZZZZ. my little boy has the same plate and it is quite big, he's 7 months and I only fill about half for him and he doesn't even manage all that. She has literally filled ALL OF IT. The amount they give that baby is ridiculous!!!
Guuuuuyz I’m the best insta mummy ever because I give my baby adult portions and she eats it all. I also make all her food from scratch, is that just me guys? I’m sooo extra

• Haha
Reactions: 13
GUYYYZZZZZ. my little boy has the same plate and it is quite big, he's 7 months and I only fill about half for him and he doesn't even manage all that. She has literally filled ALL OF IT. The amount they give that baby is ridiculous!!!
I’d struggle to finish that fuckin hell. And why do all insta mums have that rabbit dishwhat’s wrong with a normal plate

Reactions: 10
She looks like an actual EGG, really wish she’d change up the awful hairstyle
She looks bloody awful, like mr potatoe head!!

That portion of food!! My 12 year old wouldnt eat all that!! She is desperately trying to be hinch and ss and with a new baby on the way will probably turn into a mummy account!!!

Reactions: 6
Poor orshennnn has no colour around her! I literally thought Helen put a black and white filter on her story while showing us her house. It’s soo dull!

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t deal with how fake she is about food. NO 8 month old is eating that much, I couldn’t even eat that much! Especially that much berries it’s not even interesting. It’s so obvious because it’s way too clean. Why isn’t it all over the plate, floor, her face/outfit??? The plate is perfect too how aren’t the berries squished into it? Anyone who has a child can tell how fake it is, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I actually can’t deal with how fake she is about food. NO 8 month old is eating that much, I couldn’t even eat that much! Especially that much berries it’s not even interesting. It’s so obvious because it’s way too clean. Why isn’t it all over the plate, floor, her face/outfit??? The plate is perfect too how aren’t the berries squished into it? Anyone who has a child can tell how fake it is, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️
That’s so true...Ocean must be the cleanest eater, not anything on her face, not dropped one piece on her tray, even her bib only has a few bits on it. The scenes in my house after breakfast do not look like that 🤣 I can’t get my head around why insta mums lie about what their child eats, who’s interested if they clear their plate 🤷‍♀️

Lying to make herself feel like super mum but anyone struggling with weaning feel like tit. Such a great mummy influencer 🙃

Reactions: 6
My baby is the same age as Ocean and he has a really good appetite, eats really well, but there’s no way he would eat all that. Maybe one pancake and half that amount of berries.
He also puts it in his mouth, takes it out again, drops it on the plate, on the table, all over the floor, gets it in his hair.
Lying just makes some mums feel bad, especially if their babies aren’t good eaters.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.