Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck are them hideous things in Oceans playroom 😂 look like demented voodoo dolls. Creepy AF!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That cant be the living room and dining room finished? Its so bare. Hopefully they get a rug and some accessories to make the place look more homely and cosy?

Reactions: 4
That cant be the living room and dining room finished? Its so bare. Hopefully they get a rug and some accessories to make the place look more homely and cosy?
To be fair my house looks barer than that just now as my one year old is a master destroyer so cant have anything nice or valuable at toddler level 🤣

She’s pushing it to you then, my husband has a building company and it really is easy to say it to a stranger especially when you’re paying them for the work haha. Not having a dig just didn’t see how that’s a difference in saying ‘builders’ really if they were strangers they would be able to say no to slippers but should always have shoe coverings
You are missing my point!!! She is playing the OCD card but has given ZERO fucks during the pandemic!!!!! To behave like she has during lockdown.. and continues to do.. Claiming she has OCD is insulting to people with genuine OCD!!
IF she had OCD as she claims, she would not be out at parties, throwing parties, sending the baby to family, going up and down the country and generally doing what the duck they want during a pandemic!! Simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has Chet really took orshunnn to his “work”? Probably playing bleeping pass the parcel with her the poor thing.

Does she not realise having a baby doesn't make a man stay!!
Can just imagine it now. "soo guyys chet has left me a single mom of 2 babies to go party with jem Lucy and her mates and gone to sesh in beefa." it really wouldn't surprise me if he left her for jem jucy or one of her mates.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Chet will leave her he clearly is happy with being with her and giving her babies I guess if she gets what she wants it allows him to have a free pass to party with sl*gs and get off his tits in Ibiza

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Chet will leave her he clearly is happy with being with her and giving her babies I guess if she gets what she wants it allows him to have a free pass to party with sl*gs and get off his tits in Ibiza
yep. As long as she’s at home with the babies he can do what he wants and she can’t rant and rave about it online cos they daren't show anyone what being real is like

Reactions: 4
He’s got no need to leave her really because he can sleep around with who he wants, she stays home looking after the house and babies and they portray a perfect insta life so they are both happy with the situation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
He’s got no need to leave her really because he can sleep around with who he wants, she stays home looking after the house and babies and they portray a perfect insta life so they are both happy with the situation 🤷‍♀️
What a horrible way for the children to be brought up. Dad cheats and mom turns a blind eye

Reactions: 7
You are missing my point!!! She is playing the OCD card but has given ZERO fucks during the pandemic!!!!! To behave like she has during lockdown.. and continues to do.. Claiming she has OCD is insulting to people with genuine OCD!!
IF she had OCD as she claims, she would not be out at parties, throwing parties, sending the baby to family, going up and down the country and generally doing what the duck they want during a pandemic!! Simple!
What’s with this bleeping irritating pose she does. Makes me angry 😂😂

Reactions: 1
So Helen really wants to be Mrs Hinch doesn't she 😏 knock off grey house and big plate o' carbs for the babbi GUYZZZZ!
The cot posts really pissed me off - "obviously I'm going to lower her cot MuMM pOLIcE" yeah sure bab 👀

Reactions: 14
Why do big companies think “ oh this z list celeb will advertise this and we will have loads of sales” I get the logic but is their anyone else this annoys I struggle so much and to see people with money already just being gifted stuff 24-7 just gets too me! Why don’t they pick a few normal people in need or who are key workers to gift products too and review! I myself would prefer to know what a real person thinks!
I was literally on about this to my partner the other day!!!! An 'influencer' called huckleberryandme keeps receiving cosetto pushchairs. I wanted to email them saying what about normal people to review them? She generally got a whole bunch of wasted pushchairs sitting there.

They’re builders so what’s the difference lol? 🙈
New member 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.