Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Soooo guysssss don’t wurreh I will be lowering orshuuuuns cot today, I cannot believe how many mum police they are” she is going to be a mother of two and can’t even string a sentence together in proper English, poor kids. Aye sure Helen because I’m sure you would have lowered the cot today even if people didn’t message you about it 👍🏼

Reactions: 13
Just flouting the law now with Ocean not in a rear facing car seat. She needs to worry about the actual police not the mum police!

Reactions: 11
Cannot believe the “mum police” comment and then the sharing of the message she got! People actually mean well it’s not malicious ffs! That’s what u get for caring and trying to give her some helpful advice

Reactions: 6
“Soooo guysssss don’t wurreh I will be lowering orshuuuuns cot today, I cannot believe how many mum police they are” she is going to be a mother of two and can’t even string a sentence together in proper English, poor kids. Aye sure Helen because I’m sure you would have lowered the cot today even if people didn’t message you about it 👍🏼
I HATE this thing of calling "mum police" if someone points out something dangerous. Mum police is judging someone for formula feeding, or dressing their baby in onesies rather than clothes.

I've seen it called when people have car seats in dangerous positions, have baby sat in highchairs that are way too big to be safe etc.

My baby won't sleep in his cot but for the time we've tried him in it it's been on its lowest setting because he's been able to stand himself up! And according to super mum blue, Ocean has been standing up since 3 weeks old! (Exaggerated for effect lol)

I’m not a mum but surely when people message you it’s that they are trying to give advice.. trying to be nice.. taking time out of their day to help you!!! Also Helen is more than happy to ask her “angels” for advice when she needs it...

Also she’s just said to Chet you’re a dada of two.. it’s like you’re not.. the child hasn’t been born yet... it’s a big rush for the baby to come out and yet when she has the baby she’ll be missing being pregnant!!
I don’t think she should be saying that either.. god forbid anything were to happen down the pregnancy

Nooo I am dying 😂😂 she’s put that thing on about the celebration being in London because she’s read that people were going to report her hahaha 🤣
She genuinely must be on here all the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nooo I am dying 😂😂 she’s put that thing on about the celebration being in London because she’s read that people were going to report her hahaha 🤣
She genuinely must be on here all the time
Hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Then she’s reposted someone who said can’t wait to celebrate in London this weekend 😂😂😂 HI HELEN!!!!!! 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No matter where you are in the country/world you should not be having a big gathering, absolute knobs the pair of them. Hi guys if you are reading 👋🏼

I’m glad they’ve changed the seat. You’re welcome guysz! 👋🏻

Reactions: 10
Imagine moaning constantly about this thread but then having to get parenting advice from it, oops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It could be a ploy to get people to think it’s happening in London. They think they are the kardashians ffs guyYYsS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now they’ve got a new front facing car seat 🙄 who cares if your baby’s safe tho guysssss it’s got cute little unicorns on it!

Reactions: 3
She’s too small for a front facing! I’m going to contact Cosatto and ask them why they are gifting a car seat that’s not safe for the child it’s going to be used for. Really irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do big companies think “ oh this z list celeb will advertise this and we will have loads of sales” I get the logic but is their anyone else this annoys I struggle so much and to see people with money already just being gifted stuff 24-7 just gets too me! Why don’t they pick a few normal people in need or who are key workers to gift products too and review! I myself would prefer to know what a real person thinks!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.