Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Marnie and Casey were jealous and pissed off that Chet and Helen found out they were expecting literally two weeks or so after them

Reactions: 1
Anyone clocked the alcohol free wine on Corals story? Proper encouraging the Helens pregnant theory 😂

Reactions: 5
Aaaaand Helen is silent and no where to be seen . I wonder if Helen is actually at marnies ? Or if marnie is there with Casey and Chet alone ?

I wonder if the alcohol free stuff is marnies? Coz I did see she said maybe she will have 1 alcoholic drink so maybe she drinks non alcoholic too?

I think it lovely to see Casey and Chet back together before any was in relationship they had a real good bond and banta together

Reactions: 7
Omg no she’s defs pregnant! Did you see her jump up on Marnies live? Definitely had a little bump! Then coral said “Helen!!” And she went “oop” and pulled at her jumper and had a cushion in front!! Also Chet and Casey sound like they’re arguing in the background don’t they 🙈

And caseys just said in the background “just say she’s pregnant”! I’m calling it there’ll be an announcement soon 😂 yes I do have far too much time on my hands tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg no she’s defs pregnant! Did you see her jump up on Marnies live? Definitely had a little bump! Then coral said “Helen!!” And she went “oop” and pulled at her jumper and had a cushion in front!! Also Chet and Casey sound like they’re arguing in the background don’t they 🙈

And caseys just said in the background “just say she’s pregnant”! I’m calling it there’ll be an announcement soon 😂 yes I do have far too much time on my hands tonight!
If she is pregnant I do think the live might be a Sly way of trying to spoil the surprise

If she is pregnant I do think the live might be a Sly way of trying to spoil the surprise
Yeh i felt a bit sorry for Helen to be honest the two girls cuddled up, Casey and Chet having their little chat and she’s just sat in the corner on her own 🙈

Also I think they’re talking about her being “trolled” 🙄 because Casey and Marnie have now both said Helen it happened to Marnie duck it ignore it blah blah blah

Which one of you lot is this 🤣😫
😂😂😂 I was laughing when I saw that. Someone asking who’s pregnant aswell and when she said nobody, they asked who the non alcoholic wine was for 🤣

Wonder what makes her see Helen with 4 kids. 4 of them dumped in front of the tv with no toys 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sisters loving this live. Is she aware she can end it🤣🤣
Jesus, I know! I managed to watch about 4
minutes of her droning on and on and then I got bored. Last thing she was rambling about when I cut her off was not being photogenic (whilst also pouting at the camera.) She’ll be on that thing all night or until Marnie’s phone runs out of battery 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus, I know! I managed to watch about 4
minutes of her droning on and on and then I got bored. Last thing she was rambling about when I cut her off was not being photogenic (whilst also pouting at the camera.) She’ll be on that thing all night or until Marnie’s phone runs out of battery 🤣
she actually wasnt pouting lol? I personally found her fine she’s a normal girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.