Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup agree Helen is pregnant I know it nice to have children close together but I also think it’s nice to enjoy the first baby I really don’t know how Helen will mange with 2 kids especially when Ocean has the trouble twos to come and there be a young baby

Reactions: 7
Yep Helen lying sleeping on the couch 🤣 she is definitely pregnant... also Chet your child is 9 months old and will therefore start to do things on her own
Every single milestone he thinks nobody else’s baby does at that age but they are all really common things for her age bracket 😂 I also think they exaggerate things to make it look like she’s doing everything first, like when she could “sit up” it was always boomerangs for weeks until she could actually do it. Now I think they are standing her up and she’s able to hold on there rather than her getting herself up then in a few weeks they will show her actually climbing up there 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yup agree Helen is pregnant I know it nice to have children close together but I also think it’s nice to enjoy the first baby I really don’t know how Helen will mange with 2 kids especially when Ocean has the trouble twos to come and there be a young baby
Poor Oshurnnnn hasn’t even had her 1st birthday yet!

Reactions: 2
Do we reckon they’ll go for River if it’s a boy?! 😂
I was literally going to say the same thing the other day when everyone was talking about her being pregnant 🤣 they Defos will and they will think they are being quirky but really they will just look like the bleeping idiots that they are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon they probs had a row the way helen looks over to chet in that latest snap she doesn’t look happy at all.

Reactions: 4
Helen seems happiest when she is away from Chet and ocean. That’s a sad thing. When she went Dublin and that and did the Herbalife night out thing she was so happy and when we see her otherwise she is so sad behind the eyes.

Ocean apparently sleep through from a Newborn - not every baby is the same! I will crack up if she is pregnant and she has a baby that doesn’t sleep! She thinks it’s so “easy” I have a 5 month old and it’s certainly not easy, motherhood is hard!

One of my kids slept through from 6 weeks, then I got pregnant again and from when the baby was born (13m age gap) the older one has never slept through since!

I don’t think it’s fair to say that Helen prefers being without ocean. As much as she annoys me we don’t really see clips of them together. I think she’s so bothered about what people say about her, she clearly checks here. I think she’s paranoid to put anything on insta anymore. Which shows insecurity instead of just ignoring us and anybody else

Reactions: 14
Helen looks very tired in that video, and yet again borh of them are not interacting with their baby...

I used to love the idea of veneers but all these idiot z listers having them has made me hate how they look, just so bloody fake.

Also, imagine being that self obsessed you watch yourself on the tv. As if hes bragged about their awful behaviour on that programme, and foing on about being seshy in ibiza. Absolute child.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s fair to say that Helen prefers being without ocean. As much as she annoys me we don’t really see clips of them together. I think she’s so bothered about what people say about her, she clearly checks here. I think she’s paranoid to put anything on insta anymore. Which shows insecurity instead of just ignoring us and anybody else
I know I think that too. I was all over the place after having my first, it really was so much harder than I ever imagined and if I read half the things said on here about myself I’d have really plummeted. I think she’s got herself too caught up with being “famous” and lost touch with herself and she’s come down with a thump being a first time mum. She does things I personally wouldn’t do but I think she’s probably doing her best at the minute.

Reactions: 10
And where exactly are you now Chet? Selling tit tracksuits and pick&mix for a living 🤣😭
and now he’s done the stories saying “where are you now” repeatedly 😩😩 well we all know where you are Chet with your five million bathrooms 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Me and helen are normal’

yeah so normal to dive at another woman and drag her by her hair over the the smallest argument 🙈

And where exactly are you now Chet? Selling tit tracksuits and pick&mix for a living 🤣😭
This 🙌🙌 he’s so cocky I cannot stand him!! sells basic T-shirt’s (love this colour though mannnn) and crappy sweets yet tries putting other ppl down. Piss off will ya Ket!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.