Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo I reckon they defs on the way to Casey and Marnies hopefully a bit entertainment for us for the weekend 😂🤞🏼 Ps that sofa is awful Helen hun pls get one that’s not crushed velvet 😩

Reactions: 3
I see Casey got a singing machine can’t remember what there called so Chet and Helen are probably on the way let’s hope they don’t have to much to drink and kick off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marnie’s story saying she is having Chet, Helen and Chet’s sister around and she is looking forward to a chilled weekend. I very much doubt it’ll be a chilled one with Ket and Blurgh 🤢

Reactions: 4
Marnie’s story saying she is having Chet, Helen and Chet’s sister around and she is looking forward to a chilled weekend. I very much doubt it’ll be a chilled one with Ket and Blurgh 🤢
Is it just me that thinks she looks absolutely gutted that they’re coming 😂 by the looks of things it’s the worst week of her life 🙃🙃😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks she looks absolutely gutted that they’re coming 😂 by the looks of things it’s the worst week of her life 🙃🙃😅
I thought this she doesn’t seem very excited does she 😂😂 “I just want a chill weekend... caseys brother and sister and his brothers girlfriend are coming.. I just want a chilled weekend” I don’t think you’re gonna get one hun 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks she’s got a whole new style now with a new tv cabinet and a dining table 🤣 she said she loved mirrored furniture until someone on here said it was what all influencers have and that Marnie has good style with her house and now all of a sudden she wants a “cottage feel guuuuuys”
“So guuuuys I am going to be getting rid of tha chavveh pictures what are on the wall.”
Helen if you’re wanting to purge your house of chavvy-ness start by turfing Ket out. Bet he is riddled after last weekend 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t hear what she is saying but no ocean same looking background, and she looks a bit chubby in the face again maybe she is pregnant.
Filler attracts water and fat to the areas around it... if you go ott or put on a few pounds you just look swollen because it’ll go straight to the areas.

Why would you call your daughters smile creepy? That lad even glanced uncomfortably at Helen when he said it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why are they mixing with so many different households? I’m baffled

Does anyone think it’s odd that Rox has gone to Marnies mams when Helen and Chet are going round? Maybe not all water under the bridge after all 🤔

Can you imagine going to someone’s house (even if it is your brother) when you’s fell out so significantly that your babies didn’t meet for months and being like... hey will you take a cringe photo of me in my tit faded clothes for insta pls? I’d actually die of embarrassment! What’s everyone else doing just stood watching him pose?

When marnie said she was having them over I assumed it was for the day and that both babies were gonna be there but obviously it’s Helen and Chet and they would rather get pissed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.