Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Chet genuinely think he’s a fashion designer with a decent collection? Like I genuinely think he believes that he is tit hot and produces amazing clothes. They are the most boring looking tracksuits I've ever seen and he hypes them up to be something that they are not. #FADEDGANG like shut the duck up?

Reactions: 11
Jeez man, it's taken him to the age of 30 to realise his hair grows man jeez 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only person I’ve ever seen out wearing faded clothes was a man who must have been in his late 60’s wearing a faded T-shirt last week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice how bad Helen's lips were in today's "so guyssss" what the hell has she done?!
Mouth looks like a swollen vajayjay 🤣

Why the fooooook does he feel the need to say man after every 2 words. Hiya man, you know what man, people wanna see my trainer collection man, but I can’t show you yet man, coz i gotta bath ocean man 🥴 he’s thick as mince MAN 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mouth looks like a swollen vajayjay 🤣

Why the fooooook does he feel the need to say man after every 2 words. Hiya man, you know what man, people wanna see my trainer collection man, but I can’t show you yet man, coz i gotta bath ocean man 🥴 he’s thick as mince MAN 😂
It annoys me it's so wannabe gangster chavvy.

Reactions: 2
I was watching his SHOCK story and my other half heard him and started to take the piss and saying cant stand people talking like that.

Reactions: 1
the way he sells his pick and mix you can get from wilkos for no more then £4 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only person I’ve ever seen out wearing faded clothes was a man who must have been in his late 60’s wearing a faded T-shirt last week 😂
Probably found it in a charity shop ♻

That dining table looks really similar to her old one. Are they the same chairs?

Reactions: 5
Chet is actually a proper bleep. Turning off the only interesting thing ocean ever gets to see/watch for the football. Utter hole of a man

Reactions: 6
Probably found it in a charity shop ♻

That dining table looks really similar to her old one. Are they the same chairs?
She thinks she’s got a whole new style now with a new tv cabinet and a dining table 🤣 she said she loved mirrored furniture until someone on here said it was what all influencers have and that Marnie has good style with her house and now all of a sudden she wants a “cottage feel guuuuuys”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks she’s got a whole new style now with a new tv cabinet and a dining table 🤣 she said she loved mirrored furniture until someone on here said it was what all influencers have and that Marnie has good style with her house and now all of a sudden she wants a “cottage feel guuuuuys”
She’s a sheep. baaa witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he’s talking about his T-shirt’s, all he mentions is “oh my goooddd, the colour”. Bore off mate

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.