Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me his clothing line isnt anything special and the sweets too. Bet can buy the amount of sweets he sells for alot cheaper in Asda.

Reactions: 7
“Ruines” 30 years of age and can’t spell a basic word that I knew how to spell aged 5. Can you imagine ?

I feel sorry for ocean growing up with these two as her parents, the only words she will ever know are “shockkkkkk” and “guuuuuysuh” they can’t string a sentence between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Ruines” 30 years of age and can’t spell a basic word that I knew how to spell aged 5. Can you imagine ?

I feel sorry for ocean growing up with these two as her parents, the only words she will ever know are “shockkkkkk” and “guuuuuysuh” they can’t string a sentence between them 😂
And don’t forget “what I love” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Bugs me when Helen gets her their/they’re/there wrong. And says women for a woman and the lists goes on. I have never sent her a message correcting her but surely other people do????

Reactions: 1
Wonder how much Helen got for that grid post 🤔 she’s following back whoever comments but she’s turnt the comments off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what chav monstrosity sofa they’re having delivered? I bet it was ordered months ago but was delayed because of corona. It will probably be a crushed velvet special which Helen will have to replace ASAP as it no longer fits into her “cottage feel guyyyysssss”

Also does it annoy anyone else when they’re separately talking about having work on the house down and they’ll both say. “IM having loads of work on MY house done” aren’t you meant to be a couple? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
So just seen the new sofa couldn’t help but think it was the old one when Chet was showing it off it doesn’t look like a brand new sofa to me not really a cottage vibe tho

Reactions: 9
So just seen the new sofa couldn’t help but think it was the old one when Chet was showing it off it doesn’t look like a brand new sofa to me not really a cottage vibe tho
There’s nothing in that whole living room that gives off a ‘cottage’ vibe... in fact crushed velvet is probably the complete opposite of cottage vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So basically they’ve just swapped the tacky mirrored furniture for tacky cheap looking wooden furniture? Sorry hun, doesn’t look anything like a cottage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t hear what she is saying but no ocean same looking background, and she looks a bit chubby in the face again maybe she is pregnant.
Ocean is in the car seat behind chet, you can see the top of her little head. Probably on the way to Casey and marnies

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else still think the house reno still looks boring as duck. White and grey 😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.