Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine.. IMAGINE being that much of a dickhead you allow that childish balloon craze at your gender reveal! I just can not fathom what these two think they are..

Im with Helen on this.. I’d also be too embarrassed to post! I’d be ashamed that im throwing a party.. I’d be ashamed at the behaviour at the party and id be ashamed im such a knob

Reactions: 21

Nosey_nelly

I mean, the screenshot of other peoples stories. Why go looking for it all? Bit sad really. If they haven't posted anything, maybe don't come on here and post what others are doing? This thread is about them, not Chets brothers business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Going looking? What by viewing Instagram stories of people you follow is going looking? It’s not looking for anything is viewing what’s there right in front of you on instagram

if they don’t want people seeing it then they shouldn’t be allowing a 100 people to post about it then simple really

Reactions: 21
She thinks she’s got a whole new style now with a new tv cabinet and a dining table 🤣 she said she loved mirrored furniture until someone on here said it was what all influencers have and that Marnie has good style with her house and now all of a sudden she wants a “cottage feel guuuuuys”
“So guuuuys I am going to be getting rid of tha chavveh pictures what are on the wall.”
Helen if you’re wanting to purge your house of chavvy-ness start by turfing Ket out. Bet he is riddled after last weekend 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Samantha129

I wonder if when lockdowns finished he will pop to turkey to fix his nose ? Massive crackhead hahaha. Ah honestly he’s grim. I hate him. Imagine that being your dad. Poor ocean

Honestly 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 his bloody mouth and nose are going to connect soon. Well kids this is the aftermath of getting ‘seshy’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yesterday just shows their true colours as people doesn’t it.. I mean how utterly sad having drugs at a gender reveal that you by law shouldn’t even be throwing.. let’s sum it up..
- gathering they should not be having -illegal
- drugs -illegal
- no interest at this gathering about their own daughter
- pretending it was in London

What sort of people take drugs at a Gender reveal, even worse what sort of people want that kind of gender reveal!!! Imagine buying a house with a garden that shit you have to have your illegal rave seshy drug fuelled carnage of a gender reveal at your Mummy’s

Reactions: 19

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Omg just found out some gossip off a friend 😬😬😬😬 dunno if I can say it’s killing me! Let’s just say if they’re quiet this weekend there is a reason, if not then yous will find out why
My absolute pet peeve when someone says this😂 bring the tea or just hush your mush and not say anything😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s pushing it to you then, my husband has a building company and it really is easy to say it to a stranger especially when you’re paying them for the work haha. Not having a dig just didn’t see how that’s a difference in saying ‘builders’ really if they were strangers they would be able to say no to slippers but should always have shoe coverings
You are missing my point!!! She is playing the OCD card but has given ZERO fucks during the pandemic!!!!! To behave like she has during lockdown.. and continues to do.. Claiming she has OCD is insulting to people with genuine OCD!!
IF she had OCD as she claims, she would not be out at parties, throwing parties, sending the baby to family, going up and down the country and generally doing what the fuck they want during a pandemic!! Simple!

• Heart
Disgusting how many people they’ve got in such a small space especially when Heldogg has ‘OCD’ and also the fact they are doing balloons at a bloody baby gender reveal. Honestly don’t think Chet is ready to be a father of 2 when he can’t even have a celebration for his new baby without it involving drugs

Idkwhyimhere

She has enough love and energy for 2 under 2 but her first spends her life in front of a laptop and was with a childminder at a few months old. Ok hun.

• Haha

Skyeraye

All I think about when I see Chet with that hair and big fake teeth is woody of toy story 😂😂😂

• Haha

weedywee

Slyly videoing people on the train (going back ages when he still lived in London) talking about shoe, clothes, eating, overweight! People coming out of ASDA with loo roll, people going into the gym & latest that disgusted me was the lady with the shoes, that he thought he would AGAIN have a laugh at on Instagram …… HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BULLIES ON INSTAGRAM but he thinks thats not bullying. Idiot

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I wonder if they’re doing a Colleen Rooney and trying to work out who they can trust? Maybe they’ve told certain people she’s pregnant to see if it got leaked here and then work out who it is? 🤔
I really don’t think they’re that clever 🤣🤣

• Haha
He said on his story they might have another next year. Guys if you’re reading this I’m begging you, please don’t have any more kids! If you think parenting is cutting about at the gender revel with guys tattooed from the neck down, off their tits, balloons all over the place in the middle of a global pandemic then you need to have a word with yourself. You want to sesh then that’s fine but at least keep the family obligations separate!

I agree I think this party is all chets doing. Remember a few months back when everyone favoured chet and disliked Helen. I’m beginning to think the tables have turned. I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for her now. I really think he’s just scum.
Maybe she thought another baby would change him out his childish ways.

MrsP90

I hope to god they are reported to the police and social services. Doing drugs at a baby gender reveal with children present is the most disgusting behavior! The fact that these 2 low life’s will be in charge of 2 children lives is beyond me. Neither of the selfish pair have any clue how to be a parent.

Reactions: 18