Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am 100% reporting them to the police, I’ll do it before Saturday so they know it’s coming because I am from this town and pissed off that they constantly break the rules putting people in this are at risk! There is a reason for no gatherings and from what I can see this isn’t going to be a little one!! Selfish idiots!! They are more bothered about posting on insta than the health of their own child and unborn child!! These people are lethal!!

Reactions: 27

Lovethegossxoxo

I have a new respect for Marnie. She seems like she’s grown up so much since having Rox. Leaving a drug fuelled party to look after your son speaks volumes. Helen needs to take a leaf out of her book and Chet out of Caseys. He seems so much more mature than his older brother.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Oshennn is gonna have the shits tomorrow from all those berries 🤦🏼‍♀️ Giving me cramps just thinking about it
She really won’t 🙈 she can’t be slammed for giving her fruit, Christ if she was feeding her jars or pouches people would have a lot to say. My children love fruit and don’t get the shits at all.

Blablabla98

Good luck to them cos I think she got an awful shock with how much work a child actually is 😂 she’ll be fully bald with 2. I have 18m old twins and I think that’s super hard, but atleast they’re at the same stage. Couldn’t imagine adding a newborn to the mix.
She’ll be fully bald anyway if she keeps putting that 10 ton pony tail on her head

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I just caught up, wow!
Firstly, love how Chet addresses what happened to him on the show but fails to mention the bit where his Mrs attacks someone?
If what he was saying is true, that they were only on there for one episode, why did Helen attack that girl? Surely anyone with a level head would just think it’s not worth it, I’m out of here in a couple of hours anyway?
Secondly, what exactly is Chet bragging about? Well done you bought a 4 bed house in one of the cheapest postcodes in the NW where your unemployed girlfriend slobs about all day...absolutely smashing it lad! When will the Chet Johnson guide to success be available to buy?

• Haha
  • Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
If she's fucking pregnant I will absolutely spit my dummy out. Ridiculous, outrageous, and all for the gram and them freebies.
Sket won't be going in them holidays now will he. I could be so so fucking rude about the pair. They really boil my piss the snobby bastards. Their poor babies I feel for.

Edit:also why bring another baby into the mix If she has pnd and cant cope with the first one!!!!!!!
You let it out honey, now put it in the book

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pebbles18

Why is Chet saying ‘I’ve done it again’ like he’s a big man. It doesn’t take just you to make a baby 😂😂 All you did was blow ya load, she did the rest soz 🤣 absolute tool he is... SHOCKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MissEbutler123

She's gonna get the shock of her life when she has 2 under 2 and can't post all day every day.

Also, it proves how much of a load of bollocks she talks. Said she did the herbalife plan, but was pregnant? Jesus.

Reactions: 25

Lillyloo

VIP Member
How dare Chet take the piss out of that lady for not pronouncing a name correctly when he can’t string a fucking sentence together 😭😭

• Haha

Samantha129

If social distancing wasn’t still a thing and coronavirus wasn’t a thing it’d be a lovely gender reveal not going to lie it I smiled watching it, but like everyone else im sat thinking why didn’t they cuddle first? Why didn’t anyone let them celebrate together first? And why was casey and Marnie and the back left of the video.. surely family should of been upfront?
I’m not sure what’s lovely about having a rave for a gender reveal whilst everyone’s off their tits ? Chaviest gender reveal I’ve ever seen and couldn’t think of anything worse

Aries67

Someone ring social services on these cunts. What’s with the close up of chets trampy mate gurning? Fucking embarrassing

A whole ket MDMA coke sesh for a baby shower LOL sort it out

I actually thought Helens stories were great today. Playing with her daughter etc, it was nice to see. She’s such a beautiful child 😍 No Herbashite in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ManicMayz

Ocean is such a beautiful baby. Chet clearly wishes he was 10 years younger and riding the tiktok wave. Must sting being a 30 year old washed up ex on the beach contestant with a shed full of pastel t shirts you can't shift. I think that generation of reality "stars" are really struggling with being irrelevant. They used to be able to earn some "sesh" money selling pap shots of themselves having staged arguments but now its all about selling a lifestyle and being inspirational and they can't hack it. Selling a brand actually takes work. You've got to build up a likeable image and engage with your followers. Bought bots might get you some gifted plastic plants but it won't pay your mortgage.

• Heart

Aldean37

Does anyone else find it strange that the moment they found out they didn’t even hug eachother? 😂