Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there was! I had totally forgotten about that 😂 She was really rough looking and seemed a bit older I thought at the time.
Either way she still punched him before the hotel incident so the argument is irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has there ever been proof 🤣 or just ever so trustworthy chets word 😂
Wasn’t just Chet saying it many other people who were at the club said the same thing. Anyway, I’m not going to argue with someone who seems to be justifying violence so goodnight 👋🏼

• Haha
Wasn’t just Chet saying it many other people who were at the club said the same thing. Anyway, I’m not going to argue with someone who seems to be justifying violence so goodnight 👋🏼
Never justified it, like I said if you read through my comments I’ve said it was out of order. However I would never Label somebody as a violent person based on one violent act. Repeated/preven acts yes they’re clearly violent. But one proven act can be a mistake, and The girl involved clearly thinks that as she’s forgiven her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Helen is violent , she has the bullying mentality within her . We can all agree on that surely ? Look at the damage she’s done to so many with herbashite , influencing young mums to make piss poor decisions and scamming followers all for her financial gain .

Yes , part of me feels sorry for her getting blasted but then she will appear all self righteous about being a know it all and a “germaphobe” yet runs to a house party full of people during a pandemic and gets high off ket /cocaine? Nah come on this isn’t normal behaviour , especially for someone who preaches so hard that when she farts she probs changes her thong .

I don’t agree with turning on each other on this thread . Helen is violent and is a bully , she has bullied people since school . Ocean is a beautiful baby and I feel sorry for her having such toxic parents . So many couples dream of a baby and sadly haven’t been able too and there’s Helen flouting the rules during a pandemic without a care in the world towards her baby.

Reactions: 16
Sadly it’s influencers as a whole are damaging people with the products they promote. You can see it on every thread.

Reactions: 6
Sadly it’s influencers as a whole are damaging people with the products they promote. You can see it on every thread.
Agreed, the likes of Chloe ferry and all the other influencers including Helen clearly don’t give a tit about the damage they are causing by promoting it.

I never said it wasn’t, if you read what I have put I said it was out of order. But let’s not pretend that she’s the only person to have every acted violent 🤣 you only have to watch ex on the beach/geordie shore and there all fighting constantly. Sorry but I don’t think you can write somebody off as being a violent person based on one violent act. People change
Change the bleeping record love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The promotion of food supplements/dietary products shouldn’t be allowed on any social media.

Reactions: 7
Social media is 'their' arena to show off, promote, sell, brag etc. etc. Tattle is the place that people who dislike them or are frustrated by their actions/behaviours can come and vent and share their own personal opinions of these people. Much better to vent here, than on their pages where they are more than likely to see the comments and/or messages and could well be hurt/upset/angry etc. If they choose to seek themselves out on forums such as Tattle, then that is their prerogative but they can't then cry over it when they know it is not going to be a place of love, respect and fangirling (unless of course they are reading a thread in the rave section). They can't be upset about someone's own opinions even if it seems horrible to them.

I am obviously talking about Chet and Helen here, but them and they refers to any influencers or people who have threads on here.

I am 100% sure than Helen's absence and lack of posting coincided with when she discovered these threads and I am sure she is upset and hurt about them. However she chose to put herself in the public eye and she also chose to be very patronising and condescending when she became Super Mum, five minutes after giving birth. She has also chosen to give out dangerous advice. That is not going to gain fans and will alienate some existing fans. I know, that I would HATE to read threads like this about myself but I also like to think, I have the intelligence to know that not everyone will like me and to accept that and not actively seek out and read negativity. She should accept this and just get on with living her life how she chooses to, raising her child how she sees fit and to appreciate the fans that she does have and will continue to get (because that is inevitable) and ignore and stop searching for negativity. If she can't do this, her self esteem, confidence and mental health will suffer and she should perhaps consider retiring from public life and getting a nice, normal, rewarding job or maybe even retraining in a career that will really fulfil her and give her a sense of independence and happiness.

Reactions: 18
There is several reasons I dislike which I believe to be justified..
1. I found her on my 12 year olds profile after discovering my daughter followed h2o water spray and some trader.. if you can convince a 12 year old to follow the above then you are good at influencing shite!
2. When someone asks for help on a financial loss she promoted and their asks for help get ignored/deleted.
3. Watching a small company comment on every post for an item that was gifted and be ignored/blocked
4. Telling everyone if they buy her crappy shakes they will have a tummy like hers.(if she can anyone can!)
5. Living off takeaway/chippy/McDonalds (thanks Chet) but pretending she’s doing a shake diet to obtain her flat stomach, misleading a vast majority of around 620,000 people into thinking if they spend hundreds they will look like her.
6. Wanting to make a living off Instagram, but throwing a hissy fit when she receives negative feedback or someone recognises her (I’m sure this would have been ok was it posted somewhere/anywhere other than here!)
7. Giving really bad and dangerous advise.
8. I saw her once around town and she looked at me like a piece of tit!
9.Promoting young girls selling their bodies for money.. only seen this once I think but had my 12 year old been following her at this point.. !!
10.Last but not least.. breaking every single lockdown rule in place!

Reactions: 21
Back to my post about being without ocean and Chet, I didn’t meant that she’s a terrible mum and that she doesn’t want to be near them at all! Like what others have said she’s lost touch with herself when she’s at home and you see the REAL Helen when she’s out. I mean yeah I still don’t like the girl but she’s so happy when she’s out and about! I am a first time mum myself and it’s hard! But I have just recently gone back to work full time and now I miss my boy so much and I can’t wait to get home and see him and spend time with him and I genuinely thing that’s what Helen needs to do instead of being caught up being an influencer at home! It’s healthy to have that time away from you’re baby and partner..

Reactions: 2
Back to my post about being without ocean and Chet, I didn’t meant that she’s a terrible mum and that she doesn’t want to be near them at all! Like what others have said she’s lost touch with herself when she’s at home and you see the REAL Helen when she’s out. I mean yeah I still don’t like the girl but she’s so happy when she’s out and about! I am a first time mum myself and it’s hard! But I have just recently gone back to work full time and now I miss my boy so much and I can’t wait to get home and see him and spend time with him and I genuinely thing that’s what Helen needs to do instead of being caught up being an influencer at home! It’s healthy to have that time away from you’re baby and partner..
If you saw me out without my kids I’d be having the time of my life 🤣 I love them but they drive me mental, it’s honestly nothing to do with being a good mum/bad mum. I have a 10 month old that clings off me, Id kill for a child free night and you’d definitely see me having the time of my life 🤣 should see me in aldi if I get some me time to do the weekly shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A classic example of what I was saying last night, “my baby is still sleeping”.... only posts when she’s got something to be smug about 🙄 never catch her saying “you know what I really struggled yesterday, Ocean didn’t sleep very well” everything HAS to be perfect 😴

Also if she’s waking up at 9am, she’s clearly going to bed later than 7pm, won’t talk about that though 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If you saw me out without my kids I’d be having the time of my life 🤣 I love them but they drive me mental, it’s honestly nothing to do with being a good mum/bad mum. I have a 10 month old that clings off me, Id kill for a child free night and you’d definitely see me having the time of my life 🤣 should see me in aldi if I get some me time to do the weekly shop 🤣
I agree with this but I also agree with the other comment, I do think she seems a bit less “herself” with Chet but she probably feels a bit tit if she knows he’s out cheating every weekend! I feel sorry for the girl, I think she’s definitely a bit lost at the minute. But then obviously we only see snippets on Instagram and she’s always very patronising or sat on her phone ignoring the baby so I do find it a bit hard to find her likeable at the same time 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually really liked her when she was pregnant (except for the gym post 🙄😂) but I just think she’s so much less relatable now with constantly trying to push “the perfect life”. I also think she’d really come into her own without Chet but I can’t see that happening anytime soon!

Don't like either of them, first time I've seen that video clip...but you can't exactly shout your stupid, shut up, shut up in someone's face and not expect them to react, it's really antagonistic. Not saying it's right, both of those lassies were being aggressive. I think these shows put people in situations for this exact reason, to get a reaction for their views. Anyway that's my two cents on that, but yeh, hate the herbalife shite and just that whole reality tv circle in general.

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she hasn’t posted anything about it now it’s circulating like trying to explain it or whatever. Don’t feel like Chet did the best job of it 🙄😂 “Helen we going to beefaaaa”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Slyly videoing people on the train (going back ages when he still lived in London) talking about shoe, clothes, eating, overweight! People coming out of ASDA with loo roll, people going into the gym & latest that disgusted me was the lady with the shoes, that he thought he would AGAIN have a laugh at on Instagram …… HE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BULLIES ON INSTAGRAM but he thinks thats not bullying. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He has a cheek calling people bullies the way hes taken the piss out of peoples clothes/shoes on instagram... guess what chet that is a form of bullying!

If helen is going out of her way to read whats written on here, a website for people to gossip on then thats her perogative. Personally, i think it would be a good idea for her to use things we have said as constructive critisism... cos mostly we are pissed off and bitchy about the dishonesty and scamming. So if she tried to be a bit more honest then we wouldnt be slagging her of/calling her out on her shite so much.

It honestly makes me so bloody sad that helen and all those like her are so obsessed with their looks and they seem to be in the generation where plastic is fantastic. She was an attractive young lass before all the fillers etc and the pressure of instafame and looking a certain way has probably been very damaging to her self esteem. Didnt chet once say he liked fake looking women with fake boobs etc which seems quite shallow to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.