Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MimiMarshall

Whether you like them or not I don’t think it’s ever fair to try and ‘out’ someone’s pregnancy before them. Like at the end of the day that’s their business to tell

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can understand why people feel sorry for Helen but also I cant now shes a mother? Put your children first. Its not hard. I mean my threshold for the shit Chet gets up to would be very low but I dont think shes daft. I think its decisions based on her life of luxury and money not whats best for her babies. I love my husband but he was treating our son like an inconvenience at the start of the year. Did i think twice before packing my bags for my mums? No.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
it really is the Chet show isn’t it?
I think he has so much more control over their relationship than what we think. He controls money by the looks of it, owns the house (because why wouldn’t he have put it in Helens name too?) this “party” is literally all his skanky mates seshing it’s hard to look at.
all the videos I’ve seen he’s not been near Helen all night, it’s all about him. And his hair looks like someone’s put a bowl on his head and cut around it.
Cant stand the guy, ocean and this baby deserve so much more.

• Haha

MrsOz

“Me and Chet looked at Oceannnnn one day and we’re like we really wanna give her a Sibling”

Seriously it’s so staged, imagine sitting at home whilst your baby Daddy was partying with Jem Lucy ❌ it’s a no from me

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
What a contrast their insta life is to their real life 🤣 I couldn’t think of anything worse than being pregnant and surrounded by people drinking & taking drugs. I would have thought a gender reveal party after you already have one baby would be a quieter affair and involve the baby that you already have more but hey each to their own 🤷‍♀️

Blablabla98

Hope you’re also reporting most of Accrington as most people I know are breaking the rules 🙃 just leave them to it, it’s absolutely stupid when she’s pregnant to put herself and her unborn baby at risk but it’s their choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
You wouldn’t be saying that if one of them walked past a family member in’t tesco and they caught it off em. The r late is particularly high in our area and if they’re inviting people from all over the country then other people’s areas will be next. Instagramers don’t live in the real world and think they can get away with everything, it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Nooo I am dying 😂😂 she’s put that thing on about the celebration being in London because she’s read that people were going to report her hahaha 🤣
She genuinely must be on here all the time

• Haha
  • Wow

NB14

My Mum had Covid back in April, no one could visit her, my husband is a key worker, luckily she did recover but is still not 100%. My neighbour had to have a major operation, alone. I could go on.... Then I see this and it actually makes me cry. The level of inconsideration and selfishness is off the scale. Just wow. Then don’t get me started on the drugs, at a gender reveal FFS! Grow up and be parents

• Sad

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I just think its a bit sad, that's all. I mean I post about things I've seen on their social media and that's it. Maybe do something else with your time?
I think it’s a bit sad following Lauryn Goodman but hey ho you seem to be posting on her thread a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my opinion tho hun like you’re giving yours

• Haha

Ft88

That is honestly the chavviest thing I've seen in a very long time. Those poor babies being there around all those scumbags drinking and doing drugs and that music blaring. Extremely inappropriate!!

oogaboga

I can 100% CONFIRM she is pregnant and she’s already had her dating scan guys

This comment makes me so sad knowing she is, cause imagine if that poor girl is just pushed to one side at her age!
On a positive note, at least ocean will have someone to play with rather than the carpet 🙃

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Just been looking at her comments on the announcement. There is one from a girl who looks about 15 saying “you make being a mum look so easy” well hunny your in for a shock because that’s all for the gram 🤣 someone also says “you and Chet make me believe in true love” really?!

And then there is this...😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Sk7663

I know I think that too. I was all over the place after having my first, it really was so much harder than I ever imagined and if I read half the things said on here about myself I’d have really plummeted. I think she’s got herself too caught up with being “famous” and lost touch with herself and she’s come down with a thump being a first time mum. She does things I personally wouldn’t do but I think she’s probably doing her best at the minute.
Could not agree more! She’s a first time young Mum, give the girl a break. Ocean looks happy enough, I feel so sorry for her reading on here. She has made her mistakes but now she feels she isn’t able to post. Come on give the girl a break. Imagine reading your a terrible Mum time after time, can’t be good for anybody’s mental health especially if she is pregnant.

There is several reasons I dislike which I believe to be justified..
1. I found her on my 12 year olds profile after discovering my daughter followed h2o water spray and some trader.. if you can convince a 12 year old to follow the above then you are good at influencing shite!
2. When someone asks for help on a financial loss she promoted and their asks for help get ignored/deleted.
3. Watching a small company comment on every post for an item that was gifted and be ignored/blocked
4. Telling everyone if they buy her shitty shakes they will have a tummy like hers.(if she can anyone can!)
5. Living off takeaway/chippy/McDonalds (thanks Chet) but pretending she’s doing a shake diet to obtain her flat stomach, misleading a vast majority of around 620,000 people into thinking if they spend hundreds they will look like her.
6. Wanting to make a living off Instagram, but throwing a hissy fit when she receives negative feedback or someone recognises her (I’m sure this would have been ok was it posted somewhere/anywhere other than here!)
7. Giving really bad and dangerous advise.
8. I saw her once around town and she looked at me like a piece of shit!
9.Promoting young girls selling their bodies for money.. only seen this once I think but had my 12 year old been following her at this point.. !!
10.Last but not least.. breaking every single lockdown rule in place!

Reactions: 21
Imagine though not including your little baby in your Gender reveal.. instead choosing seshy drugs!! And clearly know it’s well embarrassing because there is no show off posts.. sorry ive been quiet angels.. everyone around me is on a come down after our illegal gathering of seshy morons at our gender reveal that was more important than our daughter

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
But everyone here is making out they’ve literally stated they’re having a gender reveal and are flaunting it and I really can’t see anything like that. I just think people are incorrect here that’s all 🤷‍♂️
So in your opinion what are all the people doing who are celebrating with them on Saturday? Zoom call?

• Haha