Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe he went to that drug fuelled skanked up party and left his pregnant girlfriend home with an 8 month old! That’s grim! But so is all the parties she’s attended during lockdown whilst pregnant..! If they had a brain or an ounce of sense between them they would be dangerous!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
My child is more mature than them two put together!! That mocking of Bromans he did last night... where are you all now!! Mate.. your in Accrington with a baby and a half to think of and all the while your out smashing drugs and girls 🤣🤣 Id rather be anyone but you truth be told 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BDY_97

VIP Member
Members profile is not available. SHOOOOCK bore of Chet ya absolute creature.
I would have said it was Chet but I honestly don’t think he has the brain capacity to write in sentences so I doubt it was him or Helen. Probably one of her Herbalife huns or one of her angels from insta.

• Haha

Samantha129

Honestly what’s so hilarious is she hasn’t even got to the worst stage with ocean yet. I’ve got a 17 month old and at oceans age and before that she was a dream honestly. Sweetest kid, slept amazing. And let me tell you ladies that child turned 1 and morphed into Satan. This tiny toddler has me on the brink of tears everyday 😂 a toddler is HARD work and I commend anyone who has a toddler and a newborn because I couldn’t do it. I know you don’t see a lot but I don’t think she can cope with ocean properly not to mention throwing in waste of space Ket sket. I really hope with the next baby she will spend less time pretending to the internet she’s worlds best mummy and more time bonding with her babies.
Ps can’t wait to see how Herbalife sorts out the next mum tum.

Best regards from a sleep deprived, stressed the frick out mum 👍🏻😂

• Haha
At the same time even with her saying how happy she is I feel quite sad for her. She really enjoyed her breaks when she had them and she struggled in the beginning with Ocean and openly admitted it. Yes her and Chet are so fucking annoying but I wouldn’t tear down another struggling mum - especially one that admits they are struggling. Maybe this second baby with make her a bit more real and by god has she got a shock coming with 2 under 2. They say the first one tricks you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
The majority of their followers “best gender reveal I’ve ever seen” they really are a different breed

• Haha
  • Sick

Dollybird

VIP Member
Helen is violent , she has the bullying mentality within her . We can all agree on that surely ? Look at the damage she’s done to so many with herbashite , influencing young mums to make piss poor decisions and scamming followers all for her financial gain .

Yes , part of me feels sorry for her getting blasted but then she will appear all self righteous about being a know it all and a “germaphobe” yet runs to a house party full of people during a pandemic and gets high off ket /cocaine? Nah come on this isn’t normal behaviour , especially for someone who preaches so hard that when she farts she probs changes her thong .

I don’t agree with turning on each other on this thread . Helen is violent and is a bully , she has bullied people since school . Ocean is a beautiful baby and I feel sorry for her having such toxic parents . So many couples dream of a baby and sadly haven’t been able too and there’s Helen flouting the rules during a pandemic without a care in the world towards her baby.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Nooo I am dying 😂😂 she’s put that thing on about the celebration being in London because she’s read that people were going to report her hahaha 🤣
She genuinely must be on here all the time
Hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Then she’s reposted someone who said can’t wait to celebrate in London this weekend 😂😂😂 HI HELEN!!!!!! 👋🏼

• Haha

Ohyeah

I really think going out of your way to congratulate her on a pregnancy that hasn’t been announced is a really horrible thing to do.

Poor Chet I bet he’s gutted about the weather round here 😂😂😂
Its miserable 🥴🥴🥴

Either way they are getting grassed on 🤣 apparently 👀
Ive reported them! Don’t give two fucks if I’m called a grass..
Most people are putting celebrations on hold for their safety and the people around them.. but not these two.. they are too special for that. They are bringing strangers from all over the country to this town during these times.. and as you can probably tell it doesn’t sit well with me!! Helens Mums is 2 minutes from Chets so it will still be blatantly obvious to me if it’s there!

Blablabla98

If ocean is named after ocean beach, is there any more Ibiza hotspots? Probs be named after that😂

8AC2E7C2-362F-45E0-8C7C-FB7D7A0A6F21.png

Never mind looks like marnie stole it

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
A classic example of what I was saying last night, “my baby is still sleeping”.... only posts when she’s got something to be smug about 🙄 never catch her saying “you know what I really struggled yesterday, Ocean didn’t sleep very well” everything HAS to be perfect 😴

Also if she’s waking up at 9am, she’s clearly going to bed later than 7pm, won’t talk about that though 🤣

Last edited:

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Chet needs to realise that he’s old news now, nobody cares about a 30 year old influencer anymore. These TikTok boys he’s taking the piss out of are doing exactly what he was doing 10 years ago. He needs to give up and age gracefully cos at the moment he just looks old, bitter and jealous 🥴

• Haha