Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was over 20 weeks at Oceans gender reveal. I don’t get why they’re having one ASAP during a pandemic anyway but even more so when they were happy to wait till she was over 20 weeks with Ocean when there were no rules about gatherings etc 🙄

Reactions: 2
The evil part of me wanted it to be a girl lol but now we will get to listen to Helen constantly go on about her perfect family with one of each gender 🙄 mind you my friend was told she was having a girl, done the whole gender reveal thing and decorated a whole nursery for a girl and then gave birth to a boy a couple weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s weird, it’s the second time they’ve not embraced each other when it’s announced.

Reactions: 15
Bet Marnie and Casey are fuming 😤
I don’t see why they should be fuming, if they are they’re pathetic and childish! It’s a baby at the end of the day as much as I can’t bare Helen and Chet as long as bubba is healthy that’s all that matters whatever the gender.

Reactions: 9
Bet Marnie and Casey are fuming 😤
I see Marnie wrote ‘another boy’ on her story. But they were not talking to each other about 5 mins ago, they are hardly growing up best friends in each other’s pockets?
sounds like Marnie pointing out she got a boy first

I noticed that too! 😂
So awkward, she’s just jumping by herself. He’s such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.