Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissEbutler123

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
no one has mentioned anything that isn’t about sket and bleu
I mean, the screenshot of other peoples stories. Why go looking for it all? Bit sad really. If they haven't posted anything, maybe don't come on here and post what others are doing? This thread is about them, not Chets brothers business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I
So while Chet was out partying with Skets the other week Helen was home with Ocean and being pregnant sorry Hun but why would you want a man that’s happy to spend time with sl*gs there well known for sleeping with anything that got a cock
Ive said this before! It’s vile 🥴

I live in the same village as Marnie and Casey, our parks can’t open cause of the high numbers and they are going to be dragging themselves up there this weekend. Probably while Casey films himself driving as well.

Probably cause he hasn’t got his hat balanced on his ridiculous giant head, there’s just so much of it!

Yes same our parks are closed, I live facing one it’s torture for all the children isn’t it ☹
It must run in the family to drive and film as Chet does it a lot, and without wearing a seatbelt.. Another law they think they are above 😤

BDY_97

VIP Member
It’s more about the fact we don’t know how far along she is, there’s a reason they recommend keeping it private. God forbid anything awful happened and it had been revealed by various fake accounts 😕
S
If she’s not confirmed it then the majority of people won’t know, only the people on this thread would know and maybe a few people who have seen comments on insta but it’s all just rumours to them.

If what the person who confirmed it on here said is true they were having a gender reveal this weekend anyway so must be far enough along to be telling people.

Aries67

She really won’t 🙈 she can’t be slammed for giving her fruit, Christ if she was feeding her jars or pouches people would have a lot to say. My children love fruit and don’t get the shits at all.
I think she gave her a large portion of berries though not even a small handful and berries do give you the shits 🤣