Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the vid of Helen jumping.. awkward.. Coral doesn’t hug her for few seconds so she is a bit lonely ranger on her own 😂 ... the dramatics though Jesus like yes it’s exciting but my goood OTT with the jumping

I don’t follow Marnie but was checking her story... my god theAMOUNT of plastic surgery she’s had on her face...WHAT has she done ... awful

also I watched that Kate Hayes story...it is a bit sad I guess but I don’t feel sorry for her.. you showcase so much on insta with breaking lockdown government guidance and then are upset that people report you... think about it!!! Don’t post on insta! That’s the job youve decided to take and YOU have the choice to post or not

Reactions: 15
Why are they posting vids of them drinking Buckfast like it's something to be proud of? Buckfast is drank by underage teens in fields ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched the vid of Helen jumping.. awkward.. Coral doesn’t hug her for few seconds so she is a bit lonely ranger on her own 😂 ... the dramatics though Jesus like yes it’s exciting but my goood OTT with the jumping

I don’t follow Marnie but was checking her story... my god theAMOUNT of plastic surgery she’s had on her face...WHAT has she done ... awful

also I watched that Kate Hayes story...it is a bit sad I guess but I don’t feel sorry for her.. you showcase so much on insta with breaking lockdown government guidance and then are upset that people report you... think about it!!! Don’t post on insta! That’s the job youve decided to take and YOU have the choice to post or not
Don’t feel sorry for that dick head. She posted a video saying she personally doesn’t see an issue with pregnant women having a drink 🤯🔫

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh my word. Wow. Ket and Bleurgh have truly outdone themselves with this one! If Rox was playing with Orshen's toys does that mean Marnie and Casey are at Ket's? So where is Ocean? Surely not still at the party? Honestly I'm a bit shocked. Even by their crappy standards that was a lot of people crammed in a tent, sharing buckfast during a pandemic at a gender reveal! Tf GUYZZZZ?

Reactions: 11
Why are they posting vids of them drinking Buckfast like it's something to be proud of? Buckfast is drank by underage teens in fields ffs
There’s over a thousand calories in a bottle of Buckfast 🤢 hope they are skipping the hangover McDonald’s

Reactions: 1
Oh my word. Wow. Ket and Bleurgh have truly outdone themselves with this one! If Rox was playing with Orshen's toys does that mean Marnie and Casey are at Ket's? So where is Ocean? Surely not still at the party? Honestly I'm a bit shocked. Even by their crappy standards that was a lot of people crammed in a tent, sharing buckfast during a pandemic at a gender reveal! Tf GUYZZZZ?
She is at the party, she’s on kets story. How can helen cope with her ocd with people staying in her cottage/house?!

Reactions: 6
Ket’s mate looks absolutely ‘seshy’ on his insta story! I’ve never known a gender reveal to be such a drug and drink fest! Wtf

Reactions: 14
Screaming at the buckfast. I used to drink that at like the age of 13 in fields when I went through my rebellious phase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s a birthday celebration as well as a gender reveal which is probably part of the reason why it’s so seshy.

• Haha
Do you all just look through their followers list until you find someone who has gossip worth posting about? Pretty sure this post is about them and not everyone else?

• Haha
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
no one has mentioned anything that isn’t about sket and bleu
I mean, the screenshot of other peoples stories. Why go looking for it all? Bit sad really. If they haven't posted anything, maybe don't come on here and post what others are doing? This thread is about them, not Chets brothers business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean, the screenshot of other peoples stories. Why go looking for it all? Bit sad really. If they haven't posted anything, maybe don't come on here and post what others are doing? This thread is about them, not Chets brothers business partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Going looking? What by viewing Instagram stories of people you follow is going looking? It’s not looking for anything is viewing what’s there right in front of you on instagram

if they don’t want people seeing it then they shouldn’t be allowing a 100 people to post about it then simple really

Reactions: 21
Ok but why do you care?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.