Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some babies are good none picky eaters, I have always gave mine more then I no they will eat would personally rather have some waste then a clear plate.I imagine ocean is the same but babies play with their food it’s part of their learning I don’t believe she’s ate that and stayed immaculate it would be everywhere especially berries splattered all over

Reactions: 5
My baby love all food apart from butternut squash. But he wouldn't eat half of this as most would be on the floor, walls, cat, his face. She's just toxic and that poor kid.

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t deal with how fake she is about food. NO 8 month old is eating that much, I couldn’t even eat that much! Especially that much berries it’s not even interesting. It’s so obvious because it’s way too clean. Why isn’t it all over the plate, floor, her face/outfit??? The plate is perfect too how aren’t the berries squished into it? Anyone who has a child can tell how fake it is, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️
To be fair my 10 month old would smash this, he would live off strawberries given the option, it’s pretty normal for BLW for half the food to end up on the floor so I don’t think it’s a bad portion size.

Oshennn is gonna have the shits tomorrow from all those berries 🤦🏼‍♀️ Giving me cramps just thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oshennn is gonna have the shits tomorrow from all those berries 🤦🏼‍♀️ Giving me cramps just thinking about it
She really won’t 🙈 she can’t be slammed for giving her fruit, Christ if she was feeding her jars or pouches people would have a lot to say. My children love fruit and don’t get the shits at all.

Reactions: 27
To be fair my daughters bamboo plate is always packed too as she drops some of the floor so it levels out what she actually eats. Also I can’t put her food on a normal plate as she’ll just lift it and throw it off the highchair lol! The suction at the bottom of the bamboo is a lifesaver for BLW! Defo worth the hype

Reactions: 10
Oh here she goes again with her bleuplan 🙄 Making other people feel tit about their weight while she sits at home pregnant and eating takeaways

To be fair my daughters bamboo plate is always packed too as she drops some of the floor so it levels out what she actually eats. Also I can’t put her food on a normal plate as she’ll just lift it and throw it off the highchair lol! The suction at the bottom of the bamboo is a lifesaver for BLW! Defo worth the hype
we have the bamboo plates too, they have became a instamum thing which makes everyone automatically hate them but it’s a bloody plate 😂😂😂 great suction and looks very cute 😂

The bamboo plates are expensive though, you can buy much cheaper ones that have suction on the bottom. They’re just not as instagrammable.

Reactions: 2
I’m fuming, Chet’s latest story. Gets a trainer box and throws it so it goes over Ocean’s head and you see her really jump.

He’s a bleep.

Reactions: 9
I’m fuming, Chet’s latest story. Gets a trainer box and throws it so it goes over Ocean’s head and you see her really jump.

He’s a bleep.
He sounds like such a knob talking about shoes. Bloody shoes! To wear with his finest trackies that look like they are from primark! He needs to get a grip

Reactions: 3
She did say the other day that she give Ocean a big portion because most of it ends up on the floor, also why she promoting a plan that she hasn’t done due to being pregnant and won’t do oh it’s all to scam people out of there money I’ve just had a baby he 5 weeks and I would never join this tit yes I need to lose weight but I’m trying to just eat better and pick healthy food surely people don’t believe in this herbal life crap

I don’t understand why Chet shows off these trainers as if they look good? I’ve yet to see him post a pair that aren’t ugly as duck. And we all know they don’t actually belong to him so...

To be fair my 10 month old would smash this, he would live off strawberries given the option, it’s pretty normal for BLW for half the food to end up on the floor so I don’t think it’s a bad portion size.
Finally a post I can actually relate to 🙌 my 10 month old is a little beast and the majority of this would be gone! And with the amount that gets dropped or thrown, I would also do a portion this size.

• Heart
That’s my point though, there’s no mess anywhere. It looks more like ocean has eaten the odd bit, finished and she’s quickly binned it to look like she’s eaten it all. I do BLW with my son, he eats like a champ but plenty of that would still end up everywhere - no matter how big their appetite is. It’s a ridiculous portion size for a baby who clearly doesn’t eat that much, just a waste of food! She clearly isn’t letting her play and throw it around

That’s my point though, there’s no mess anywhere. It looks more like ocean has eaten the odd bit, finished and she’s quickly binned it to look like she’s eaten it all. I do BLW with my son, he eats like a champ but plenty of that would still end up everywhere - no matter how big their appetite is. It’s a ridiculous portion size for a baby who clearly doesn’t eat that much, just a waste of food! She clearly isn’t letting her play and throw it around
🙌🏻🙌🏻 agree. I’m not saying other people’s babies won’t eat that amount and I agree with BLW you give them more because a lot gets dropped but she is acting like she’s eaten it all and she quite clearly hasn’t from how clean she is. I just think if some mums who are struggling with weaning and their baby isn’t eating a lot, it could make you feel a bit tit. It’s just like the sleeping all over again, lies about her routine to make everything seem perfect. Sleep and eating aren’t things you control as a parent as such, some people just have a good sleeper/good eater etc but she HAS to have it all, no struggles

• Heart
The bamboo plates are expensive though, you can buy much cheaper ones that have suction on the bottom. They’re just not as instagrammable.
Are they proper bamboo though? If so can you point me in that direction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet she’s doing all her fake tan for tomorrow for their gender reveal. You can paint yaself as much as you want Helen you still look like a boiled egg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.