Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting how many people they’ve got in such a small space especially when Heldogg has ‘OCD’ and also the fact they are doing balloons at a bloody baby gender reveal. Honestly don’t think Chet is ready to be a father of 2 when he can’t even have a celebration for his new baby without it involving drugs

Reactions: 19
Marnie looks miserable on the video of her pissing Rex, I bet she took him thinking it would be nothing like how it is

Reactions: 5
Bet she puts on a tacky blue underwear set and pushes out her bloated bloody belly for the reveal. Classless honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marnie looks miserable on the video of her pissing Rex, I bet she took him thinking it would be nothing like how it is
I was just going to say Marnie looks like she wants to be any where but there

Doesn’t even look like Ocean is there how can you not have your baby there

Reactions: 6
Ocean is there she’s on coral story but surely you’d make it more about the babies than have bloody Joel DJing with people doing balloons - baby daddy drinking Prosecco from the bottle - think they’re forgetting why they’re celebrating 😂

Reactions: 14
I have the bamboo bamboo ones but another poster said you could get suction plates for much cheaper but then said they were plastic, clearly missing the point of the plates being bamboo and that’s why I bought them 😂
Yeah I got some off amazon that turned up plastic. Awful haha

Wow. Doing balloons at a gender reveal. I would love to be their Health visitor

Reactions: 18
Helen actually looks lovely today I think. Her hair looks much better without the ponytail

Reactions: 9
do they not realise we are in a global pandemic? also she’s pregnant so more vulnerable 🤯 there’s no need for that many people

Reactions: 14
That is honestly the chavviest thing I've seen in a very long time. Those poor babies being there around all those scumbags drinking and doing drugs and that music blaring. Extremely inappropriate!!

Reactions: 22
So are they just going to pretend they didn’t have a gender reveal on their pages, I mean she doesn’t want all her “angels” to see her like this when she has such OCD 🙃

I find it very odd that they don’t have Ocean with them when they find out 🤔

Reactions: 4
That video on marnies stories is awkward as duck, clearly it’s mainly chets friends there and Helen on her own - I cringed so hard for her

Reactions: 4
Tbh he could just be pretending, for “banter”. Not excusing these dickheads’ behaviour but balloons at a gender reveal, with kids and parents around would be a new low, even for them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.