Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwww I’ve actually just watched their episode of Bromans cos I was so curious after reading on here, I’d only seen the clip of Helen fighting and WOWWW they really are full of themselves aren’t they!!! She was horrible to that girl because she had BRAIDS!!! She copied her?! I can’t.. I just cannot cope 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you saw me out without my kids I’d be having the time of my life 🤣 I love them but they drive me mental, it’s honestly nothing to do with being a good mum/bad mum. I have a 10 month old that clings off me, Id kill for a child free night and you’d definitely see me having the time of my life 🤣 should see me in aldi if I get some me time to do the weekly shop 🤣
Yeah if you saw me out without my kids I’d be the same, but I am still very content and happy at home with my partner and child and I understand that we don’t see that much but what we do I don’t think she is happy, not because of ocean but maybe Chet..

Reactions: 3
I just caught up, wow!
Firstly, love how Chet addresses what happened to him on the show but fails to mention the bit where his Mrs attacks someone?
If what he was saying is true, that they were only on there for one episode, why did Helen attack that girl? Surely anyone with a level head would just think it’s not worth it, I’m out of here in a couple of hours anyway?
Secondly, what exactly is Chet bragging about? Well done you bought a 4 bed house in one of the cheapest postcodes in the NW where your unemployed girlfriend slobs about all day...absolutely smashing it lad! When will the Chet Johnson guide to success be available to buy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can we also just talk about putting a strawberry in your mouth to bite a bit off, and then transferring from your mouth to the baby’s mouth....during a PANDEMIC!!!!!! 🤯 Are they trying to get a reaction on here?!?!
I’ve tried covering her face as much as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Can we also just talk about putting a strawberry in your mouth to bite a bit off, and then transferring from your mouth to the baby’s mouth....during a PANDEMIC!!!!!! 🤯 Are they trying to get a reaction in here?!?!
Whatever you’ve attached isn’t loading, is it a video because I don’t think they work on this I’ve tried to post one a few times and it’s never worked

Reactions: 1
Can we also just talk about putting a strawberry in your mouth to bite a bit off, and then transferring from your mouth to the baby’s mouth....during a PANDEMIC!!!!!! 🤯 Are they trying to get a reaction in here?!?!
Is this of chets mum the other day? So gross

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Whatever you’ve attached isn’t loading, is it a video because I don’t think they work on this I’ve tried to post one a few times and it’s never worked
It's just a screen record of his story where the baby is sat on his Mum's lap and she feeds her a strawberry from her mouth.
I always had this problem too but have figured it out now.
I’ve added pics but:-
1) Press and hold on the file name
2) Select Dowload Linked File
3) It will then appear in the top right hand side of the screen with a downwards arrow in a circle
4) click on this to watch the video
5) press Clear and it will delete it.

Attachments

I just caught up, wow!
Firstly, love how Chet addresses what happened to him on the show but fails to mention the bit where his Mrs attacks someone?
If what he was saying is true, that they were only on there for one episode, why did Helen attack that girl? Surely anyone with a level head would just think it’s not worth it, I’m out of here in a couple of hours anyway?
Secondly, what exactly is Chet bragging about? Well done you bought a 4 bed house in one of the cheapest postcodes in the NW where your unemployed girlfriend slobs about all day...absolutely smashing it lad! When will the Chet Johnson guide to success be available to buy?
I don’t get why he’s saying they were special guests either? Aren’t special guests usually famous? It wasn’t even mentioned they’d been on Ex on the Beach or anything so I don’t get how they were special guests?

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why he’s saying they were special guests either? Aren’t special guests usually famous? It wasn’t even mentioned they’d been on Ex on the Beach or anything so I don’t get how they were special guests?
Brandon was also on the same season of ex on the beach

Omg just found out some gossip off a friend 😬😬😬😬 dunno if I can say it’s killing me! Let’s just say if they’re quiet this weekend there is a reason, if not then yous will find out why

• Wow
Omg just found out some gossip off a friend 😬😬😬😬 dunno if I can say it’s killing me! Let’s just say if they’re quiet this weekend there is a reason, if not then yous will find out why
Oh you can’t say that then not spill lol 😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 5
You have to say now 🤣 can’t say that and then not tell

Reactions: 3
Gender reveal surely? If her trip to the hospital was about 4 weeks ago and you can get a private scan at 16 week.... then 🤔 its whether they decide to share with the world of insta or not.. but someone will I don’t think they ever hold the ‘Dont post us’ conversation with anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I am speculating here but just seems that way to me..

I’m surprised Chet hasn’t gone on about going to Ibiza yet, seen quite a few “influencers” with flights booked in the next few days 🤔

Gender reveal surely? If her trip to the hospital was about 4 weeks ago and you can get a private scan at 16 week.... then 🤔 its whether they decide to share with the world of insta or not.. but someone will I don’t think they ever hold the ‘Dont post us’ conversation with anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I am speculating here but just seems that way to me..
That’s what I’m thinking. I will actually die if she is pregnant again. Whether she’s pregnant or not she’s a scumbag because she’s either been using Herbalife products while pregnant which you are not meant to do or she has been falsely telling others she has been using them in order to make money for herself.

Last edited:
Flipping tell us before I hunt you down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.