Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
She’s got a 6 month old, pretty normal for your hair to fall out there when you’ve had a baby, I’ve got a 9 months old and mines exactly same, did the same with my first too, like half my hair fell out!
Im glad u said that, my baby is 11 weeks old and my hair is horrendously falling out. Never had it this bad on my other two. Might speak to gp to get a blood test see if an underlying issue.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
So infuriating! I haven’t seen my family/friends in almost 13 weeks and yet you have selfish idiots like these two who continue to break the rules. As I’ve said before on here it’s bad enough breaking the lockdown rules as it is never mind when you have a fucking baby! Why they would want to put their child at risk I will never understand, people like them should not be allowed to be parents
They are having a party at their house now, it’s on that Danielles story...

MysteryMummy

I know Liam Broady the tennis player and the other day he got his nails done in manchester, at a salon this was before the relaxations were even announced 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Cthxo

My baby is the same age as Ocean and in size 3 nappy pants too. I think they size differently to other nappies?
My little girl is small for her age and 1 - she’s in size 3

I got told not to put my baby on follow on too but I had to when everyone bought all the baby milk off the shelves but she’s on cows milk now as she’s just turned 1

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Someone commented on her recent post asking if she still had her cats and she replied saying they were at her mums but she will be taking them to her new home soon...
I thought that too but on that video she put earlier all she was doing was referring to their house as ‘my house’. God knows doubt she can afford a place of her own