Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
She’s back on top form today isn’t she 🤣

Wonder why she deleted them stories of her asking Ocean for a kiss

Last edited:

MrsNMA

😂 MrOnions love the name! So from Chets posts at home doesn’t look like they are In London?

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Ooo I dunno mind I noticed there was alcohol free ciders there on Casey’s story no ones there yet so I’m holding out hope they might go 😂

Lreb88

VIP Member
My baby is the same age as Ocean and in size 3 nappy pants too. I think they size differently to other nappies?

BDY_97

VIP Member
They probably will but I think it would be weird if they didn’t seeing as it’s a long way to travel to not see his parents if they’re already down that way. Even if it’s not the rules I get why they would
Do Marnie and Casey stay in London? I thought they lived in Newcastle

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sorry for any posts that were derailing the thread. I thought mine were fine as I was actually discussing Chet and Helen but one of my posts have been deleted so obviously not 😐

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Just noticed that there’s also an option for a vegetarian bag now. They never used to offer it and would recommend vegan all sorts 😏
They did used to recommend the vegetarian because helen was veggie/vegan & he said that as the bags she got. They never mentioned vegan all sorts until he started speaking to Casey again

Helen posted a story of the bags a couple of days ago too