Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that company even sticking up for him when they were clearly gifted 🤣🤣
I've sent pictures of Helen gifting them and him not. Also that nasty takeaway. It won't be long before he's declaring everything

Reactions: 3
They are getting on too well at the minute, deffo a baby announcement coming 🤣

And Chet she isn’t “greedy” she’s eating toast the same as any other baby her age would 🙃

Reactions: 12
Why the hell does he think he has the right to keep filming people he doesn’t even know without their consent?? I’d laugh my head off if one of them saw it and he ended up in court 😂

Reactions: 3
Hes got the Faded photoshoot by the number of people there wont be surprised if he gets called out on it.

Ooo Casey and Marnie are having a “garden gathering” the sister is going I wonder if Chet and Helen are now they’re all friends again!

Reactions: 1
As much as I don’t like them it’s nice that Chet and Helen have made up with Casey and Marnie. I actually like Marnie and how honest/open she is

Reactions: 4
Looks like Chet has taken the ‘gifted’ Jordan’s to the photo shoot and someone is wearing them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooo I dunno mind I noticed there was alcohol free ciders there on Casey’s story no ones there yet so I’m holding out hope they might go 😂

Does anyone else think Helen and marnie look so alike! I didn’t realise it was Chet and Casey who were related at first thought it was them

I thought marnie and Chet made up but not her and Helen! Isn’t that what she said on her live??

Reactions: 1
I thought marnie and Chet made up but not her and Helen! Isn’t that what she said on her live??
Yeah I watched that live and that’s what Marnie said but then they both started following each other again so they must have made up 🤣

Marnie is wrong for what she’s doing but it’s annoying that people won’t know that Chet & Helen are the same if not worse with all the places they have been 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.