Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he constantly go on about the gym and gym wear, he does duck all when he’s there. He genuinely acts like he’s into fitness. No Chet you spend more time on insta than training

Reactions: 2
Why does he constantly go on about the gym and gym wear, he does duck all when he’s there. He genuinely acts like he’s into fitness. No Chet you spend more time on insta than training

I swear he has those tattoos to make it looks like he has 'abs' tbh. The level of vanity is unreal, i cant cope with those teeth either. 🤢

Reactions: 1
Is that part of the “herbal life” diet hun? Once again mixing with whoever she wants...
What an absolute twit, who's profile is this on? What makes her think she’s different from anyone else, does she not think that everyone wants to go for a “girls night” but can’t because they aren’t bleeping selfish?!

Reactions: 3
What an absolute twit, who's profile is this on? What makes her think she’s different from anyone else, does she not think that everyone wants to go for a “girls night” but can’t because they aren’t bleeping selfish?!
I know it’s so infuriating isn’t it! It’s that Danielle’s profile who also promotes Herbalife 🙄

I know it’s so infuriating isn’t it! It’s that Danielle’s profile who also promotes Herbalife 🙄
So infuriating! I haven’t seen my family/friends in almost 13 weeks and yet you have selfish idiots like these two who continue to break the rules. As I’ve said before on here it’s bad enough breaking the lockdown rules as it is never mind when you have a bleeping baby! Why they would want to put their child at risk I will never understand, people like them should not be allowed to be parents

Reactions: 7
So infuriating! I haven’t seen my family/friends in almost 13 weeks and yet you have selfish idiots like these two who continue to break the rules. As I’ve said before on here it’s bad enough breaking the lockdown rules as it is never mind when you have a bleeping baby! Why they would want to put their child at risk I will never understand, people like them should not be allowed to be parents
They are having a party at their house now, it’s on that Danielles story...

Helen and Danielle are off drinking and eating take aways when they’re supposedly doing the 21 day Herbalife challenge. Theres girls on the support group suffering with dizziness and having stomach problems where they’re so hungry, all because they think it’s how Helen got to the size she is now. So disgusting that they’re making people think they’re doing it too when they’re clearly not.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve given birth 2 days ago and yes I can’t wait to lose some weight but I know not to be fooled by that crap. How can she make out she on a 21 day challenge and then stuffing her face with pizza and full fat coke

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Helen and Danielle are off drinking and eating take aways when they’re supposedly doing the 21 day Herbalife challenge. Theres girls on the support group suffering with dizziness and having stomach problems where they’re so hungry, all because they think it’s how Helen got to the size she is now. So disgusting that they’re making people think they’re doing it too when they’re clearly not.
couldn’t agree more with this. Makes me feel heartbroken for those naive girls who are basically starving themselves on the promise of following a proper, tried and tested plan (some of whom are still breastfeeding and so putting themselves in danger) and meanwhile Helen just sits there stuffing her face with pizza and not giving a tit about who is affected by the lies she spins.

Reactions: 7
Just seen another one of her mates putting stories up with someone doing balloons in the background. I’m sure Ocean will have been dumped somewhere else. Its a shame we don’t know their address to report a gathering of larger than 6 people, oh wait.....🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I wish there was a way to access this Herbalife Facebook page that Helen bangs on about and tell all her “angels” that she is a bleeping fraud. I’m honestly so angry for all these poor people who have been tricked into giving their money for nothing!

I wish there was a way to access this Herbalife Facebook page that Helen bangs on about and tell all her “angels” that she is a bleeping fraud. I’m honestly so angry for all these poor people who have been tricked into giving their money for nothing!
I’m on it and honestly Helen is no where to be seen on it . It’s all someone called Karen holt who does the question and answer live videos . She looks about 40 and common af . Helen is just a promotional donkey for this group that’s it , I doubt she even uses it or sells it just posts about it on her page . She clearly doesn’t follow a plan and
Doesn’t care about all the girls on it who are posting they feel
Unwell and most are breast feeding new mums .

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.