Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has helen ripped people off too? They are just such tramps!!!! Scum 🤬🤬🤬
loads of those productsshe advertises are scams. she always has people commenting saying they haven’t received anything and would like refunds but she always ignores them all! They’re both horrendous 🙈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
apparently it isn’t just Helen that rips people off. This persons been asking for a refund from chets company since April with no replies 🙄
I’ve said before ! Call me suspicious but no where on the internet can you find reviews for cheats clothing company. Other then the models on insta who else do you see wear this tit ? And it’s coming from Chet so got to be something tit.

Reactions: 7
The story one of them put up the other day with all the toys & the ice cream - I think the we’re at a family members house & Rox was there as well? (Marines recent photo, she’s given photo cred to Chet & Casey’s sister, and it’s obvs recent)
But no way does a baby need juice at oceans age!!!! My little boy is 2 weeks older than her and he only has water!!

Aw I’m so glad Helen reminded me how to make the bed and fold my washing this morning, I’d forgotten overnight... :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I found something interesting! This article is very poorly written but.... Just like Helen getting her cheap tit from China, read where Chets comes from! They’re stock bought from Turkey with the Faded label sewn in. Some may be unique designed but the majority are just bought like the joggers etc. And his not the sole owner! This article also says there’s no reviews or information online.

Also when the hell was Chet on Celeb Big Brother 😂😂😂😂 This article is so poorly written

Reactions: 3
You can get Heinz baby juice for 6m plus :) It might be that? Although idk if you csn get orange?

They shouldn't be giving her ice cream tho...

Orange juice? Is it just me or should she just be having water to “stay hydrated” at this age?

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad helens had all that time off to work on herself and her mindset to come back and show us all how to fold washing again 🥰 love that for her ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“She puts her arms out” sorry have I missed something? Is that not what all babies do?? It’s an automatic basic reflex Helen 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You hear helen At the start say ‘there’s too much orange juice in there chet’

• Haha
  • Angry
Anyone else think chets laugh in her last story is creepy and false or just me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I think it’s actually nice to see Helen sounding happier and not moaning, maybe she was struggling who knows,

Reactions: 5
I know she’s only a baby and I know especially in the case of Helen it’s probably not meant to sound horrible but the only two descriptive words poor ocean hears are greedy and chunky. Ocean isn’t choosing to feed herself all that crap but she IS the one that’s going to have some sort of issue with her weight as she grows if that sort of language continues

• Angry
  • Sad
It could be sugar free juice to be fair, but totally agree you would give them water! Why give them a taste for juice, they will never want water then!

Oh come on I think a one off little bit of ice cream is fine, it’s not like they do it all the time (although I think he could have done it in a more gentle way)
Sorry but I cannot agree with you. Babies shouldn’t be given ice cream until they are at least a year old. It’s full of sugar. They were also giving her juice, full of sugar which she shouldn’t be having. For a couple that try an encourage “healthy eating” with their vegan takeaways and Herbalife plans, I think they need to educate themselves on what they should be giving to a baby. And what they shouldn’t!

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed the filters seem to be off of Ocean on Helen’s recent stories?

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept there are worse things than giving a baby a bit of juice ffs I’m the first to call these absolute pair of sausages out for silly things but it’s not bloody heroin. Maybe she’s a bit bunged up nd needed a bit of juice. I just gave my lad some Ella’s kitchen crisps cos he was moaning like you wouldn’t believe just to shut up him up, shoot me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.