Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Helen is in fact reading this thread. Follow on milk is unnecessary. Maybe follow the advice a trained professional has given you because they actually know what they are talking about! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Seeing that video of chet banging Oceans chin repeatedly made me feel so sad for her.
She clearly didnā€™t enjoy one bit of it and looked sad. Why on earth would you post that, Iā€™d be having a go not finding it funny

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think itā€™s really awful how they use Oceans name as a discount code? She is literally nothing more than a prop to them :(

Reactions: 8
Wait how have I just clicked and realised sheā€™s said they are moving house again? Didnā€™t they just move into their ā€œdream homeā€ not even 6 months ago?! What the fucks the point in decorating it all and making orshunā€™s ā€œplay centreā€ if you are planning on moving?

Reactions: 2
Wait how have I just clicked and realised sheā€™s said they are moving house again? Didnā€™t they just move into their ā€œdream homeā€ not even 6 months ago?! What the fucks the point in decorating it all and making orshunā€™s ā€œplay centreā€ if you are planning on moving?
Wait there moving house??

Someone commented on her recent post asking if she still had her cats and she replied saying they were at her mums but she will be taking them to her new home soon...
I thought that too but on that video she put earlier all she was doing was referring to their house as ā€˜my houseā€™. God knows doubt she can afford a place of her own

I think sheā€™s still referring to her house as a ā€œnew houseā€
I thought that as well but she said taking them rather than bringing them so it sounded as if she was talking about another new house, but who knows šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

bleeping hell I didnā€™t think Helens voice could be anymore annoying..and then she videoed her baby voice. Ocean is tortured in every sense.

Chet is a bleep, straight up. Wobbling her chin like that was intended only for video ā€œentertainmentā€, he wasnā€™t overly laughing or finding it amusing..he was bleeping silent and ocean was giving that look she always does when she looks at her parents. Iā€™d love to boot him in the chin over and over.

Hahaha that pick n mix must be shite, Chet dropped it back in and wiped his fingers šŸ˜‚ oh I bleeping hate them

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m glad sheā€™s finally worked out what her style is....via this thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ you know just like a cottage feel guys ā€œwhat I loveā€ šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didnā€™t they have new flooring put down in that conservatory when they moved in, now sheā€™s having a carpet fitted?
Seems pointless ocean having a playroom, what will Helen and Chet do, sit in there all day with her? Donā€™t think so.

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on her recent post asking if she still had her cats and she replied saying they were at her mums but she will be taking them to her new home soon...
Didn't she say a while ago she had developed an allergy to the cats?

Reactions: 1
To be fair if she had any sense she would be keeping them away because they get jealous and can be known to smother or attack new babies but knowing her itā€™s probably just because they wonā€™t feed into her insta-life and pose for pics šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Why isnā€™t she using the dining room as oceans play room!! The conservatory is going to be like a greenhouse!!! She walked in saying it was warm but didnā€™t think wow this is far to hot for my daughter to be in all day. A dining table would be fine in that conservatory and wouldnā€™t have to get new carpet in there!

Reactions: 12
Why isnā€™t she using the dining room as oceans play room!! The conservatory is going to be like a greenhouse!!! She walked in saying it was warm but didnā€™t think wow this is far to hot for my daughter to be in all day. A dining table would be fine in that conservatory and wouldnā€™t have to get new carpet in there!
Iā€™ve been thinking this, arenā€™t conservatives usually boiling hot or freezing cold?

HAHAHAHA CONSERVATORIES NOT CONSERVATIVES šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.