Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember the picture where sheā€™s sat down in her dressing gown was BEFORE she gave birth and the one where sheā€™s in black underwear in front of the mirror was the day after she gave birth. Should be illegal to con people the way she is šŸ˜¤
It makes me so angry!! If she was that size and not pregnant and worked her arse off to be the size she is now id think good on her! But the fact sheā€™s used pics so close pre and post pregnancy and claimed itā€™s these stupid tit shakes that have made her lose the weight really infuriated me! Because there will be some really sad overweight men/women out there pinning all their hopes on this Herbalife thinking they will get drastic results like she did and sheā€™s literally the size she was before she was pregnant! Itā€™s scamming people!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It makes me so angry!! If she was that size and not pregnant and worked her arse off to be the size she is now id think good on her! But the fact sheā€™s used pics so close pre and post pregnancy and claimed itā€™s these stupid tit shakes that have made her lose the weight really infuriated me! Because there will be some really sad overweight men/women out there pinning all their hopes on this Herbalife thinking they will get drastic results like she did and sheā€™s literally the size she was before she was pregnant! Itā€™s scamming people!
And itā€™s not cheap, her ā€˜basic planā€™ is nearly Ā£90! Makes me so angry that she is scamming people desperate to lose weight all so she can lounge around in her 4 bedroom house, not have to go to work and totally ignore the world pandemic and go to London to get ā€˜seshyā€™ šŸ˜¤
Who are they even meant to influence?! Because theyā€™re taking the piss out of every one of their followers that has followed lockdown and not seen their friends and family for 11 weeks.

Phew, I needed that rant šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And itā€™s not cheap, her ā€˜basic planā€™ is nearly Ā£90! Makes me so angry that she is scamming people desperate to lose weight all so she can lounge around in her 4 bedroom house, not have to go to work and totally ignore the world pandemic and go to London to get ā€˜seshyā€™ šŸ˜¤
Who are they even meant to influence?! Because theyā€™re taking the piss out of every one of their followers that has followed lockdown and not seen their friends and family for 11 weeks.

Phew, I needed that rant šŸ˜‚

Ā£90? duck that for a bag of chips. Iā€™ve seen her put the powdered milkshake stuff in with water and I just think that must be so rank. Then she takes it to Chet and before heā€™s even got his lips around the straw itā€™s ā€˜HOW NICE IS THIS!?!!?!ā€™ Which I think it code for tell them itā€™s delicious even though it tastes like dish water.

Iā€™d honestly rather stay fat than have a watery milkshake, a cereal bar and an aloe shot as a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As long as these protesters arenā€™t being fined I donā€™t think anyone else deserves to be if Iā€™m being honest. Canā€™t have one rule for one and another for someone else
theyre protesting for basic human rights and equality you idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is from her herbashite website:

When you replace a typical meal (that usually totals 300-500 calories or more) with a shake that only provides 170 calories, you will significantly reduce your calorie intake for the day which will help you to lose weight. Perfect for when you're on the go and need a quick nutritious breakfast.

of course if you have less calories per meal youā€™ll reduce your daily intake and you donā€™t need stupid shakes to do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how in chetā€™s most recent story she doesnā€™t look as skinny as she does in all of her photoshopped pictures on the gram... and this is not me trying to fat shame or anything like that, the way her face looks in Chetā€™s story is normal and the way that most people look without editing lmfao. Sheā€™s an absolute twit

It kills me when people comment on their pics ā€œyou two are the most amazing parentsā€ whhhyyyy šŸ˜‚ Someone also said they wished they had a reality show, well wouldnā€™t that be a car crash šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It kills me when people comment on their pics ā€œyou two are the most amazing parentsā€ whhhyyyy šŸ˜‚ Someone also said they wished they had a reality show, well wouldnā€™t that be a car crash šŸ¤£
All it would be is repeated scenes of Chet getting trainers and screaming ā€˜SHOCKKKKKā€™ every 2-7 minutes then Helen screaming ā€˜cheeeettttt MY carpettttttā€™ and a few glimpses of ocean sat somewhere with a laptop screen in her face
Oh and sorry Helen making the bed and tidying :) just before she edits the hell out of her photos andtries to get the perfect posture whilst starving her body of oxygen while breathing in xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bit off topic but not so much. Anyone heard of Katie hayes makeup ? She has threads on here (interesting read) and she did a igtv about this site and ā€˜trollsā€™ and she mentions this thread in it. She goes on to say how she thinks Helen is a fantastic mum and sheā€™s so honest with motherhood etc. I laughed out loud gang. Honestly out loud. Wasnā€™t so honest about sneaking off during lockdown to go to a crappy little house party was she šŸ¤«šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Sad
Bit off topic but not so much. Anyone heard of Katie hayes makeup ? She has threads on here (interesting read) and she did a igtv about this site and ā€˜trollsā€™ and she mentions this thread in it. She goes on to say how she thinks Helen is a fantastic mum and sheā€™s so honest with motherhood etc. I laughed out loud gang. Honestly out loud. Wasnā€™t so honest about sneaking off during lockdown to go to a crappy little house party was she šŸ¤«šŸ¤­
At which point during the 7 months that ocean has been alive has Helen ever been honest about her experience as a mother? Legit not once šŸ¤£

It always makes me laugh when people say to influencers ā€œomg you are such a good mum babesā€ like how do you know? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™ve watched this, apparently Helens job is to be an influencer and a ā€œcelebrityā€ and all we do is pick her apart when sheā€™s such a busy, HONEST and fantastic mum. We all hate on her and we are just jealous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Ok then šŸ™ƒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So interestingly Holly Hagan has called out Herbalife and its 21 day challenge out on her stories. Not her biggest fan but she does apparently now have qualifications in nutrition. Helen follows Holly.....

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m really glad sheā€™s posted that, I hope people see her story and make the right decision!

Iā€™ve just watched the video that Holly Shared. The guy says that people like Helen who ā€˜got a blue tick from nowhereā€™ šŸ˜‚ can be offered up to Ā£10,000 a month to post 4 posts a week about herbashite and thatā€™s all they have to do. Herbalife manage everything else for them like email accounts etc

Last edited:
  • Wow
So interestingly Holly Hagan has called out Herbalife and its 21 day challenge out on her stories. Not her biggest fan but she does apparently now have qualifications in nutrition. Helen follows Holly.....
Sheā€™s been calling stuff like this out for a while now. And good on her. Itā€™s a joke. It pisses me off the most with Helen because she uses a pregnancy picture, the day after she gave birth and then just her now and puts it all down to that. Like babe if you want to make your money do it but do not take advantage of new mums.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.