Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why she does her brows soooo thick I actually think she looks so much prettier without all the harsh make up 🙈

Reactions: 4
Didn't he get all of that at home gym kit?

Dont know how he affords a new pair of trainers every day unless they're gifted but he doesnt declare if they are.
I've reported the trainers, I've had a response so they will investigate just like they did Helen. I originally reported the car raffle but I can't find evidence of that now.

Reactions: 3
I've reported the trainers, I've had a response so they will investigate just like they did Helen. I originally reported the car raffle but I can't find evidence of that now.
I reported that car raffle aswell but not heard anything yet 😅

Chet is like “had too” when talking about those Jordan trainers and Helen has put “gifted” HA caught out you stupid fucker. Glad she’s taking the opportunity to expose him giving he’s always showing her in a bad light. But yeah, he’s defo making out that he’s buying all these trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks so much prettier with shorter natural hair when it’s down 🙄
I would feel so exposed and bare with my hair like that, I bet it’s extremely painful
They brows are bleeping awful! She is a naturally pretty girl but for some reason feels the need to make herself look worse than she is, her hair is scraped that far back that her brows are near enough part of her hairline 🥴

I reckon they have gone somewhere tonight or they have people round, she was very made up for a day in the house and Chet always does stories about football especially when Tottenham are playing...let’s see 🤣

Reactions: 8
I reckon they have gone somewhere tonight or they have people round, she was very made up for a day in the house and Chet always does stories about football especially when Tottenham are playing...let’s see 🤣
Was thinking this!

I wish she wouldn’t put those massive lashes on, or at least cut them. They’re too big for her eyes

Reactions: 1
“The best Friday in months this is what life is about” so life isn’t all about your beautiful little girl and your family, but a football game? Right...

Reactions: 6
Oooh the vegan takeaway is back too! She must be feeling back to herself 😂 “I dorrrrnt know howww they do it” well Helen, they use vegan ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chet, Chet is it a kebab?
No Helen it’s a bleeping fruit salad you absolute idiot 😭 Thick as bleeping mince I swear 😂

She looks so much prettier with shorter natural hair when it’s down 🙄
I would feel so exposed and bare with my hair like that, I bet it’s extremely painful
She looks off her head in second pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone has called him out on his latest post about not declaring ads and he’s denied it. Is he for real 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.