Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fair enough someone shouldn't be looking after the child with everything going on but it could be her mom, alot of people still do see there parents even with this going on and before anyone is down my throat I'm not saying everyone and I know it's not the guidelines but alot of people have made there own personal exceptions for three parents. Also looking at the video maybe ocean so with them. Maybe they just didn't show her in the buggy and in the car she'll be the backseat hardly in the front seat. And the dog could be someone else's dog at the beach. Whenever I bring mine to the beach she makes friends with other dogs and runs around aswel. I'm not a no. 1 Helen fan but infairness it was only 3 couple of seconds clips, you can't really slate her and chet from only seeing those seconds.

Fair enough someone shouldn't be looking after the child with everything going on but it could be her mom, alot of people still do see there parents even with this going on and before anyone is down my throat I'm not saying everyone and I know it's not the guidelines but alot of people have made there own personal exceptions for three parents. Also looking at the video maybe ocean so with them. Maybe they just didn't show her in the buggy and in the car she'll be the backseat hardly in the front seat. And the dog could be someone else's dog at the beach. Whenever I bring mine to the beach she makes friends with other dogs and runs around aswel. I'm not a no. 1 Helen fan but infairness it was only 3 couple of seconds clips, you can't really slate her and chet from only seeing those seconds.
I ment their parents

Lbear

great shout!!! I see it now !!

Does anyone notice just howwww GIDDY Helen gets over the freebies she receives?!! Like she is giggling and GIDDY!!! She only actually seems genuinely happy when she’s opening up a new *gifted* box ... that’s so cringe 😂
About time city was reported too...never seen him declare a gift or ad yet!

About time chet was reported too...never seen him declare a gift or ad yet!

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Eee I actually can’t stand Chet you know 🙈 I can’t actually fathom how he could post a video of the baby playing with a thong, even if it is her mums like I’d be sooo embarrassed if my partner did that! He’s got no respect for Helen at all, I really don’t like him!
Did you hear him say that its tiny could be a set up to promote her 21 day challenge?

Dollybird

VIP Member
I actually dunno how she dares post this 😂😂😂 shes always sat on her phone in the background when Chet posts videos of Ocean! Or the kids sat in front of a laptop! Not the most interactive mother 🙄
Literally came on here to say the exact same thing lol

Lillypot221

Wait how have I just clicked and realised she’s said they are moving house again? Didn’t they just move into their “dream home” not even 6 months ago?! What the fucks the point in decorating it all and making orshun’s “play centre” if you are planning on moving?
Wait there moving house??

Cthxo

Does anyone else think Helen and marnie look so alike! I didn’t realise it was Chet and Casey who were related at first thought it was them

Em150

It could be sugar free juice to be fair, but totally agree you would give them water! Why give them a taste for juice, they will never want water then!

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
The toys still aren’t open 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Wouldn’t surprise me if his family came to their house this weekend for his birthday 🙄

Mandy moo

Has anyone noticed he hasn't posted about the sweets for few days, deleted all pics from his insta and removed it from his bio??

Yes I agree her hair isn't looking the best at the moment but to be fair if it was always done nicely and fresh people would be saying 'oh she's loads of time, when I had a baby I had no time' and then she doesn't have fresh or styled hair and people are slating her for that aswel 😂 I agree on calling out the lies and shady stuff hense why I follow this website, as I said but I was only having an opinion in saying maybe ocean is with them or maybe someone else has her. To be honest yer giving out about the website being slated by people saying that it's all nastiness (which I no its not) on here and then the minute someone else gives a different opinion to ye yer down there neck, 😂 it's a website to have 'commentary and critique' on these people and I've said my piece about what I think about them at the beach, so take it and move on 😂
Also I do follow the hinch thread, I actually follow it alot more then this one.

paula1234

VIP Member
I highly wouldn’t recommend that. The only reason juice has ever been mentioned to me is if they have constipation and even then I offered prune purée instead. Stick with water and look up water intoxication so you know you’re giving it safely. Funny how hv from all over recommend different things. You’re safest doing your own research on the matter and go from there xx
My daughters 9 months now lol I was just saying could this be why they are. Like orange juice gives me heartburn so I’d never give my child juice like that personally. And why would anyone go from a baby having just milk to such a strong acidic drink like that anyway their poor belly 😭

Rahrah

For some reason I am convinced Marnie and Cassy live in the surrounding areas of Dunstable/Leighton Buzzard area, on Geordie OGs they went for a scan in Dunstable and Marnie did an appearance at the Luton library a while ago. Those areas are lovely and also very commutable to London.