Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the background of her getting her lips done you can literally see Chet there with her 🙄 mug

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are in the same place!! "Birthday lips" paid for by chet. You can see him in the video... slowly showing they are together.
---
Having her hair like that does Egg no favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just cannot believe she’s mugged herself off so bad. She literally put out to the world that she had solid proof Chet had cheated. He retaliated saying they’d grown apart and proceeded to post muggy indirects and now she’s back with him….couldn’t make it up. She must have the saddest life ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not egg with the migration in her top lip looking like a tash . Guyzzzz I like the natural look , yet she’s got old filler chilling above her lips 🤣 also Jacqui having her ratty greasy hair down in the clients face isn’t very infection control of her 😬

Reactions: 14
Have I missed something??? Does anyone remember a few months back she had massive lips again, it was around the time Marnie had got hers dissolved & redone. I remember Egg being at a party with all Chet’s family because we all commented on how awful her lips looked and mentioned her basically trying to compete with the women he cheats with…… then a few days later she had them dissolved and they were extremely thin…… or have I imagined all that? 🤣 Just when she’s out here saying she had hers dissolved years ago and hasn’t had filler since…. It’s a lie… sort of like her life.. one big lie. Icky sticky CheAty bum cheating on her whenever he feels like it, 2 feral kids and a Feral Queen Beluga’s punching bag (Jabba the peach) and his entire family hating her whilst she brushes her eyebrows to the moon and slicks back her hair like she’s about to glide through the water. Yikes.

Reactions: 11
Both of them can't spell or use the right words. "What cost £100"....... and they're teaching their kids how to speak 😭 good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just cannot believe she’s mugged herself off so bad. She literally put out to the world that she had solid proof Chet had cheated. He retaliated saying they’d grown apart and proceeded to post muggy indirects and now she’s back with him….couldn’t make it up. She must have the saddest life ever.
Somebody gotta fund those M&S/Waitrose trips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on egg even I fucked him and fucked him off Christ girl you need to sort out your standards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Baby number 4 announcement before the end of the year? Looking more likely. 👀
Exactly what I thought “excuse the skin it’s time of the month” chet and Helen back together. She’ll have a positive pregnancy test in a month ready for a Christmas or new year announcement

Wonder what kind of post/ story Cheat is going to put up for Helen’s birthday… what are we thinking?

Reactions: 6
Wonder what kind of post/ story Cheat is going to put up for Helen’s birthday… what are we thinking?
"We've had our ups and downs but...."
🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it. 🤣
---
🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it. 🤣
---
🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it.
---
🤮🤮🤮 I'd rather eat someone else's sick than have a man tell the world how much he's disrespected me and I've put up with it.
---
No idea why that's posted 100 times wtf
---
Won't even let me delete lmao ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.