Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Peach got a fright & her head was banged on the floor when ocean was swinging her round… ffs Chet and his amazing parenting once again!
fear in that babies eyes and she got nothing from her father.

Reactions: 6
Aw look at Cheat getting a lil boner because a WWE superstar (not sure who) reposted his video with Orshurn. Wow man wow itz gon viwal 😜

• Sick
He’s so cringe. If she didn’t leave him due to his constant cheating how can she not leave him over his cringeness and him being a walking ick??!

Reactions: 14
Chet and his TikTok’s, he’s become the exact type of person he used to take the piss out of

Reactions: 16
Chet and his TikTok’s, he’s become the exact type of person he used to take the piss out of
I was literally just thinking that!! He used to take the piss out of people on tik tok all the time, but now that he’s realised he can get clout he’s jumped on the bandwagon 🤣 It’s giving me second hand embarrassment, especially because we know the persona he’s putting on couldn’t be further from how he actually is

Reactions: 11
I’m cringing so much at eggs video, the part where she’s had to hide her phone on the shelf with tins of beans or something to get that ‘natural’ shot 😭 imagine the poor people just trying to shop

Reactions: 4
That’s my local Waitrose. I so wish I had been there to see it. As if she’s trying to normalise a toddler eating a whole sodding tub of ice cream because it’s got hidden veg In it. I get the product placement, but put it in a bowl ffs!

Do we reckon the soft launch of them getting back together for the gram, will be on Egg’s birthday?

Reactions: 8
Does Egg still have OCD? I wonder if this extends to STI’s, what with Chet’s well worn grubby mushroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How old is Ocean? Nearly 4 ? I
Does Egg still have OCD? I wonder if this extends to STI’s, what with Chet’s well worn grubby mushroom?
Think it only comes on when she's filming a story. I wonder if she even got tested after that whole scenario lol if not she's just as rotten.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.