Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think egg begs new friends every year? Seems to change ‘best friends’ constantly. Strikes me as not genuine at all…

Reactions: 10
Chet’s out with the kids whilst housewife Ellun makes it all autumnal and cosy for the family 😆

Reactions: 11
His kids are nothing but an accessory for him. Either uses them to get laughs out of (even though he’s not actually doing anything remotely funny) or uses them for sob stories when egg kicks him out (even though she will never permanently do it because god forbid she actually worked for a living). It’s pathetic and really sad. They both are.

Reactions: 22
E
Just how does she not get the ick from things like that. Seemed like he was purposely messing about with it for insta. It's pathetic
Exactly this! He wasn’t even trying… pulling her around just for a video… it will be on tiktok later

Reactions: 9
His kids are nothing but an accessory for him. Either uses them to get laughs out of (even though he’s not actually doing anything remotely funny) or uses them for sob stories when egg kicks him out (even though she will never permanently do it because god forbid she actually worked for a living). It’s pathetic and really sad. They both are.
I’m not a fan of either of them but one thing I will say about Helen is that motherhood seems to have changed her, can’t say the same about Chet. Yes she posts them but nowhere near as much as she used to, meanwhile he’s either bleeping off to ibiza or using them to try and make viral videos every 2 days. I haven’t been keeping up with this thread but if it’s true that she’s taken him back then she’s an absolute mug. I don’t want to hear “it’s for the kids sake” because majority of the time living in such a toxic environment does more harm than good for children. She had the perfect opportunity to get away from him and everyone was rooting for her too, absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone that they both follow has commented on his latest video “thought Helen had lost the plot in your kitchen then” 😂 defo back together not that we all didn’t know!
---
Thread suggestion: Ellun, we really thought you gave Cheat the boot but i guess we’ve got baybeh nomburrr fowerr on route 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That video was horrible of him putting the swimming hat on her, she’s your child ffs put her first instead of Instagram stories, just being so rough and I bet that hurts as it’s rubber pulling her hair when he’s putting it on so stupidly, I would be so pissed off if someone was doing that to my child!
---
Ocean falling over whilst holding peach in his newest video… he even moved to get a better angle instead of putting down the phone and stopping her?🤦🏼‍♀️

“Ocean put her down” ….. proceeds to drag peach up by her arm while he continues to film with the other 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oceans gonna really hurt that baby soon, Think he needs to change her nappy too 🫣 guess he's waiting for egg to notice

Also could be food but... still.

Last edited:
I can’t even express how much I giggle whenever I read the word egg for Helen 😂🥚 it proper tickles me hahahaha
Can’t cope with how much they’re both just trying to make out like they aren’t back together - like we don’t notice lol, that might work if they both didn’t have hundreds of thousands of followers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Ffs Chet put your phone down and sort your kid out. My daughter is about 2 weeks older than ocean, and she knows not to pick up babies! That should just be a standard set in my opinion. An accident waiting to happen as I bet they get left unattended sometimes

Reactions: 10
I can’t even express how much I giggle whenever I read the word egg for Helen 😂🥚 it proper tickles me hahahaha
Can’t cope with how much they’re both just trying to make out like they aren’t back together - like we don’t notice lol, that might work if they both didn’t have hundreds of thousands of followers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, if she's embarrassed to the point where she does everything to hide it, it's clear she knows it's the wrong decisoon

You can tell Peach got a fright & her head was banged on the floor when ocean was swinging her round… ffs Chet and his amazing parenting once again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.