Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #28 Have they split or still entangled? Chet’s only arsed about being cancelled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that "lovesssss cleaning" her feet look kinda dirty in that reel lol
Reminds me of the thong video she did with the thong up to her armpits painting the fence trying to be sexy . The ogs from coco pops era will remember 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The girl needs some face framing layers and volume shampoo PRONTO. Is this the beginnings of her OFs? Launching cwismas 2023

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ocean telling Chet not to let peach fall down the stairs 😭☺…. Even she thinks he’s incompetent 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The girl needs some face framing layers and volume shampoo PRONTO. Is this the beginnings of her OFs? Launching cwismas 2023
Her hair is so dull. I know she's been trying to get it healthy but it's so bland. She'd suit longer hair and layers

Reactions: 8
She genuinely loves to look as egg like as possible , she hasn’t got layers put in because how will she scrape it into the stinky ponytail for the baby number 4 insta post? Announcement with the pumpkin cushions and “the Johnson’s” sign . Can see it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she lets his weener anywhere near her lady egg shell. Not after knowing he’s been dipping his soldier elsewhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m actually kinda shocked she took him back after that Instagram post admitting he’s cheated multiple times. If I was her I would just delete social media

Reactions: 19
I’m actually kinda shocked she took him back after that Instagram post admitting he’s cheated multiple times. If I was her I would just delete social media
Did I miss something? He Chet admit he cheated?

Reactions: 3
She's made herself to look a completely mug! Also, why is she at spinning class when she couldn't possibly be more than a size 6

Reactions: 13
She's made herself to look a completely mug! Also, why is she at spinning class when she couldn't possibly be more than a size 6
Cause being built like a lollipop is part of perfect persona on Instagram ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t blame me for body shaming, I’m not.. but she does not look healthy, that is beyond skinny 🫤

Reactions: 16
Don’t blame me for body shaming, I’m not.. but she does not look healthy, that is beyond skinny 🫤
Then she glorifies it by saying "break up diet". You barely ate in the hopes your man finds you more attractive nothing good about that love.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her body is something that really bothers me which I’ve obvi mentioned before and been jumped on for my comments. Her body hasn’t came from hard work & healthy habits, it’s came from starving herself and doing a ludicrous amount of cardio. The issue is that she’s promoting her underweight & unhealthy body to hundreds of thousands of impressionable women-Some who’ll have just had babies, some who are struggling with their weight, etc, and that is such a dangerous thing to do when she has the platform she has. UNDERWEIGHT and UNHEALTHY isn’t attractive, I think you’d struggle to find any man who wanted a literal bag of bones who starves herself and most importantly - NO woman should strive for that for themselves. It’s dangerous.

For context, when I was an impressionable teen & early 20s I had severe Body Dysmorphia to the point I would starve myself to try look like the women I was seeing on social media. I’m in a much healthier place mentally & physically a decade on. Had I been in that mind frame now, seeing Helen’s body “after 3 kids” (and starving herself & doing 6 hours of cardio a day) I’d have likely ended up down the same rabbit hole. I do a 16:8 fasting diet (8 hour window to eat, 16 hours of no food) 20 mins of cardio per day + hefty weight training and my BMI is in a ‘healthy’ range now and I weigh more now (due to muscle) than I did when I had severe BD.

On another note, their friend Chris is deliciouuuuus. 🤪

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.