Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he even be arsed to go to ibiza when he has to come home rough and on a comedown to 3 young kids. I find it hard enough coming home to my 2 after a night out and having to deal with them ona slight hangover

Reactions: 20
Chet must be missing posting he would post all day long before peach 🍑 arrived I definitely think there more to it other then adjusting to 3 kids and being unwell as he clearly better

Reactions: 13
He said I'm back, he's back (Elvis), Ocean's back, Peach is back (How can she be back she's never been on) but never said Helen's back!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He had Elvis and said ocean be at the class or whatever was too yet he didn’t have ocean. Must be in the dog house

Reactions: 4
I think ocean was already at nursery and he’s took Elvis for a settling in session in her class

Reactions: 4
Does anyone no why he calls himself sket? Is that his middle name? Round where I live it’s a major insult to be called a “sket”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are these questions for real. Can probably get the same set from Boyes for a tenner.

And what are thoooooose on the models feet. Definitely been down the middle aisle at Lidle
I've just had to Google "Boyes", I've never heard of it. There are no stores near me, I feel deprived!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing Ellun been convinced he didn’t cheat and he living back home, but off the Manchester for work tomorrow

Reactions: 3
Be still my beating heart. Welcome back Chet ❤🍑

Does anyone no why he calls himself sket? Is that his middle name? Round where I live it’s a major insult to be called a “sket”
I think it's just taking the piss. He is a sket. He won't deny that. Chet sket loves the ket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve always been curious but is chets dad American 🇺🇸 they’ve got some links to there I’m sure

Reactions: 2
I always thought it was a piss take from when they went on bromans, everyone was calling them ‘Chet and Sket’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dying at the way someone's spelled "BAMBEANOS" on his story. They're all illiterate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.