Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but anyone else notice in Chet’s story yesterday you could only hear Elluns voice in that video of all the BaeUbesss on the chair. Abit strange because before it was always Chet ramming the phone in the kids faces. still no sign of him home with them 🤔
I noticed this too!! - I don’t even think Chet was there. I don’t think Chet’s been there since Boxing Day tbh. I think he was there on Xmas to be with the kids, and that’s that. I wonder if they’ve been reading here, seeing the suspicions of some of us and Egg has sent him the video to post to his story to make it seem like he’s still there. If they have broken up, he will 100% be IG public with someone else by the summer. 🥸

Reactions: 8
I noticed this too!! - I don’t even think Chet was there. I don’t think Chet’s been there since Boxing Day tbh. I think he was there on Xmas to be with the kids, and that’s that. I wonder if they’ve been reading here, seeing the suspicions of some of us and Egg has sent him the video to post to his story to make it seem like he’s still there. If they have broken up, he will 100% be IG public with someone else by the summer. 🥸
His also haul is in the kitchen, the work tops and stool is the same 🙂 so he’s still there

Reactions: 6
Yeah my little girl's middle name is Wren. I compromised haha. But Renaelia is just... There's being different and then theres being Imogen haha. Like she WANTS to be that mum with a kid with a funny name haha.
It sounds luke a disease...sorry I can't come tonwork today, I've got Renaelia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree! I know this is gossip page but the comments on the children’s looks, their speech, ect they’re just children they all come along differently. And this is coming from a nursery worker….
This is so incorrect. I’m actually tired of hearing this bs narrative. If we run with this ideology of “all kids develop differently” does that mean autism and other learning disabilities & developmental delays are just a myth? A conspiracy? 🤨 What an uneducated comment, sincerely. YES sometimes children have delayed speech and zero other issues, and I’m sure it won’t be flagged up as a major concern until it’s still present when the child is 4, however, IF there was a developmental issue with Elvis - his parents would never admit to it because of the fake life they present, to admit there is something ‘wrong’ with their child isn’t in their nature, their kids are perfect and so are their lives. We have all witnessed Ocean get a much higher level of attention than him, both kids being glued to a screen - mostly Elvis, and now there’s a new baby on the scene to take even more attention away from him. Elvis is entirely unresponsive in any video they post and yes, maybe he’s just camera shy, but Helen has admitted (weirdly) Elvis doesn’t speak much. Ocean’s enunciation is horrifically bad for a nursery-attending 3 year old, also.
This whole “kids all develop at different rates” probably contributes to the late development of a lot of children that could be otherwise avoided or helped, if there was earlier intervention. I’m unsure why my comments, and others who have the same opinion as me, are taken as an insult or as an attack on the children. It’s Helen & Chet’s responsibility to raise those kids properly, and her focus is having another kid every year and his focus is partying. They’re definitely not hard done by, but parenting is far more than popping them out to sit in front of a screen with a KG of chocolate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This is so incorrect. I’m actually tired of hearing this bs narrative. If we run with this ideology of “all kids develop differently” does that mean autism and other learning disabilities & developmental delays are just a myth? A conspiracy? 🤨 What an uneducated comment, sincerely. YES sometimes children have delayed speech and zero other issues, and I’m sure it won’t be flagged up as a major concern until it’s still present when the child is 4, however, IF there was a developmental issue with Elvis - his parents would never admit to it because of the fake life they present, to admit there is something ‘wrong’ with their child isn’t in their nature, their kids are perfect and so are their lives. We have all witnessed Ocean get a much higher level of attention than him, both kids being glued to a screen - mostly Elvis, and now there’s a new baby on the scene to take even more attention away from him. Elvis is entirely unresponsive in any video they post and yes, maybe he’s just camera shy, but Helen has admitted (weirdly) Elvis doesn’t speak much. Ocean’s enunciation is horrifically bad for a nursery-attending 3 year old, also.
This whole “kids all develop at different rates” probably contributes to the late development of a lot of children that could be otherwise avoided or helped, if there was earlier intervention. I’m unsure why my comments, and others who have the same opinion as me, are taken as an insult or as an attack on the children. It’s Helen & Chet’s responsibility to raise those kids properly, and her focus is having another kid every year and his focus is partying. They’re definitely not hard done by, but parenting is far more than popping them out to sit in front of a screen with a KG of chocolate.
My son is having issues with his pronunciations and his speech and it’s nothing to do with how we’ve raised him (we have since found problems with his ears) and it was initially flagged at 2 year old during his health visitor check. Which ocean will have had and Elvis will be due. Speaking from experience I see no problem with oceans speech, she’s a typical 3 year old.
People don’t half make a mountain out of a molehill on here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
We’re on a website to anonymously discuss the lives of people we don’t know; a predominately negative discussion at that. Who the duck is anyone to say they’re better than the next, for their opinions & views? Gtfo. 🙃

Helen’s an unemployed lazy mother who just loves having a newborn. Chet’s stuck being 18 and single. Their kids are ignored, ginger & pale. Pretty easy to follow, really. 🐋🐋🐋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We’re on a website to anonymously discuss the lives of people we don’t know; a predominately negative discussion at that. Who the duck is anyone to say they’re better than the next, for their opinions & views? Gtfo. 🙃

Helen’s an unemployed lazy mother who just loves having a newborn. Chet’s stuck being 18 and single. Their kids are ignored, ginger & pale. Pretty easy to follow, really. 🐋🐋🐋
Should they go on sunbed or something? How dare those children be pale

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All,

Mean comments about children are not allowed.

Moderating what others can post is not allowed.

If you think a comment goes too far report and ingore. Don't derail the thread.

Now back on topic.

Reactions: 33
Oh ffs all you lot ever do on this thread is argue with each other 🤣🤣 calm down man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs all you lot ever do on this thread is argue with each other 🤣🤣 calm down man
So annoying! It’s because people just police everything people say on here there’s literally so many topics you can’t speak about might as well not have a thread 😂

Reactions: 7
My son is having issues with his pronunciations and his speech and it’s nothing to do with how we’ve raised him (we have since found problems with his ears) and it was initially flagged at 2 year old during his health visitor check. Which ocean will have had and Elvis will be due. Speaking from experience I see no problem with oceans speech, she’s a typical 3 year old.
People don’t half make a mountain out of a molehill on here.
We're the same. My little boy has nasal polyps which have been linked to his ear and hearing issued and in turn that's caused speech delays. He called me mummy clearly for the first time at the weekend and he was three in December. 🥹

What are people saying about her speech? I'm so confused. I think he speech is fine? She's about 1.5m older than my eldest and I think he speech is okay and quite normal for her age?

You're right about that last bit though.

won’t be long until peach fuzz is strapped to the top of Ellen’s not fancy £36k Tiguan 😂 - I don’t mean for it to seem like I’m diagnosing Elvis with anything, Chet’s posted a lot of videos of him and he never says a single word! Maybe he’s just camera shy, but even Egg answered a question the other day and said Elvis says “bebe” for Peach, which realistically he should actually be able to say Peach quite easily. That’s all! He’s also entirely unresponsive to them when speaking to him.
Not all kids can speak "normally" for their age. My eldest can't BUT Elvis doesn't speak much, does he and the sad thing is, they won't even notice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lmfao i can’t believe i’ve just seen someone say the kids are pale as an insult

every ginger tattler right now:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.