Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched that video again and wow it’s actually mental, she literally doesn’t have any features of any of them! Did she get delivered by a stork lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Ellun telling us she's ready for night feeds, no way! Never knew she was breastfeeding, she NEVER mentions it. Wonder if she read a book... Aw naw wait 🫠
Have a day off Egg 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think they fell out cos Peach is Casey’s cos she’s the DOUBLE of Italian Rox 😮💨
That’s all I can see!!

Anywayyyy looks like safety is at the top of their priorities bleeping hell that poor baby.

Poor baby got poked on the head, elbowed and rocking back and forth with no support of the head. I wouldn’t leave Helen and Chet looking after a goldfish 😝

Both kids don’t seem to understand anything even she says smile they just open their mouthed, so weird. Dunno about autism I don’t think it’s right to diagnose babies from a few videos BUT people are forgetting who their parents are, they’re never gonna be bright as a button tbh. The comment the other day about you won’t find a lawyer called Peach, I mean do you really think that pair would even consider that a career for their beyyybez? They want them famous and making money that way

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anywayyyy looks like safety is at the top of their priorities bleeping hell that poor baby.

Both kids don’t seem to understand anything even she says smile they just open their mouthed, so weird. Dunno about autism I don’t think it’s right to diagnose babies from a few videos
won’t be long until peach fuzz is strapped to the top of Ellen’s not fancy £36k Tiguan 😂 - I don’t mean for it to seem like I’m diagnosing Elvis with anything, Chet’s posted a lot of videos of him and he never says a single word! Maybe he’s just camera shy, but even Egg answered a question the other day and said Elvis says “bebe” for Peach, which realistically he should actually be able to say Peach quite easily. That’s all! He’s also entirely unresponsive to them when speaking to him.

Reactions: 12
Yea he’s always been like that but she barricades them in the playroom all day when Ocean isn’t at nursery so it’s no shocker is it, I’m sure once he’s at nursery and adults are actually speaking to him and not shoving a phone in his face he will pick up with the speech, it certainly won’t be them 2 helping them I mean where did the speech cards go 😂 I saw on corals story that ocean was in the biscuits AGAIN, the kids are wild just do what they want.

Reactions: 10
FQUOTE="windowwatcher, post: 13475307, member: 298622"]
How will Ellun cope with the 3 kids while Chets in Manchester tomorrow 😱
[/QUOTE]

She will have a quick perfect photo of then feed then full of tit then plonk them in the playroom.

Reactions: 10
FQUOTE="windowwatcher, post: 13475307, member: 298622"]
How will Ellun cope with the 3 kids while Chets in Manchester tomorrow 😱

She will have a quick perfect photo of then feed then full of tit then plonk them in the playroom.
[/QUOTE]

Pain au chocolat bought in bulk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they will get their olive skinned beauty she looks nothing like the other 2

Elvis looks unwell like really pale and just not with it

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they will get their olive skinned beauty she looks nothing like the other 2

Elvis looks unwell like really pale and just not with it
Nah the other two started out like that too didn't they

Reactions: 6
If you go back to Elvis' announcement, he was super dark as a newb too! She will grow out of it and we will all be arguing over whether her hurrr is actually cuuurleh or not in no time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Elvis. Either Peach will fall even further by the wayside like he did, or her & Orshuuun will team up and make poor Elvis's life a misery

Reactions: 9
I still think Renaelia is the worst influencer baby name ever. Not sure if that's cos of how much I cannot stand Imogen haha
Omg me too! I think it’s like some kind of extraterrestrial name. Love wren, but the aelia bit ruins it for me !

Reactions: 2
Omg me too! I think it’s like some kind of extraterrestrial name. Love wren, but the aelia bit ruins it for me !
Yeah my little girl's middle name is Wren. I compromised haha. But Renaelia is just... There's being different and then theres being Imogen haha. Like she WANTS to be that mum with a kid with a funny name haha.

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but anyone else notice in Chet’s story yesterday you could only hear Elluns voice in that video of all the BaeUbesss on the chair. Abit strange because before it was always Chet ramming the phone in the kids faces. still no sign of him home with them 🤔

• Wow
I could be wrong but anyone else notice in Chet’s story yesterday you could only hear Elluns voice in that video of all the BaeUbesss on the chair. Abit strange because before it was always Chet ramming the phone in the kids faces. still no sign of him home with them 🤔
Good point, hes hasn't actually filmed anything in the house has he, either in the car or in Manchester 🤔

I thought that but the Aldi shop seems to be in the kitchen 🤨

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.