Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #24 Chet got a cold the baby isnt bald Wheres the inhaler will the truth be told

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish influencers would take naming a baby seriously. If you was looking for a lawyer, are you going to choose one called peach or one called something like Olivia or Henry. Because I certainly wouldn’t be going for peach 🫣 they set them up to fail.
I still think Renaelia is the worst influencer baby name ever. Not sure if that's cos of how much I cannot stand Imogen haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Peach reminds me of baby peach off Mario

does that mean the 4th one will be called Mario becuase it goes well with peach from mario game and becuase it has 5 letters?
I'm just reminded of the safe word from ice age where she goes into labour and shouts peaches! I'd actually prefer peaches tbh!

Reactions: 7
I don't love the name Peach but it is in my opinion the best and most normal of the 3 names by a long shot!

Reactions: 13
Sorry I’ve not been watching these two for a long time but did Chet ever mention why he’s not posting on his Instagram anymore? There used to be a minimum of 20 stories up per day he seemed to be the marketing for his brand basically so it’s very strange, maybe he’s gone off the coke and doesn’t have it in him 🤣

Reactions: 10
The name peach is ridiculous might be cute for a baby but do parents not take into consideration they will be a full grown adult one day.

Holly hagan posted soemthing which is so true she said along the lines of they were looking for a name that isn’t just cute when they are a baby but still allows them to be taken seriously as an adult especially if they want to go into business etc

Reactions: 24
starting to think my mum was an earlier version of helurn as she always said her kids had to be five letters and we all had a name that could end in "ie/y". she also loves a good hoover and use to love a good scream, thank god for grandkids mellowing her out
Oh my god this is me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they also deserve a bag of aldi pain au chocolat as an extra treat as well 🫠
Due to demand the prize has been upgraded to a pair of faded socks, box of coco pops, a blue inhaler, Aldi pain au chocolat and a bag of Percy pigs from M&S - obviously xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.